Create Healthy, Lasting Love
The problem isn’t that men are stupid, shallow, and stubborn.
The problem isn’t that men are liars, cheaters and commitmentphobes.
The problem isn’t that men are insecure, lazy, and uncommunicative.
I hate to say it, but the problem is that you’ve chosen those men.
Nobody made you do it. But you did it. Again and again and again.
Sure, you can keep blaming men for disappointing, but that won’t get you any closer to creating the love you deserve. The only thing that’s going to change your romantic destiny is looking in the mirror and learning to make different decisions that get different results.
If you’ve struggled to find a healthy, lasting relationship, you will find some life-changing answers thru our one-on-one coaching sessions. Soon, you’ll learn:
- Why chemistry and potential are not as important as consistency and effort. If you’ve ever had an intense short-term relationship that burned out fast, you know what I’m talking about.
- What it means to be “as valuable as your options” and why amazing people often choose themselves out of relationships.
- Why a great first date means absolutely nothing and why men actually reveal themselves in their efforts to follow-up for a second date.
- When to walk away from a losing situation. Trust me, every minute you’re with the wrong guy is a minute you’re not looking for the right one.
- How to lean back and allow an attractive and confident man to pursue you. You don’t need to play games; you just need to trust that the man who wants you will show it.
- How “mirroring” is the secret to your dating success – and why your only job as a woman is to say “yes”. Once you learn this, you’ll never again worry about where you stand.
- What to do with a jealous or mistrustful partner – and what to do if YOU’RE the jealous, mistrustful one.
- Why it’s not shallow to be interested in looks or money, but why chasing looks and money might not be a great long-term strategy.
- The right amount of time to give a relationship before you should know whether you’re exclusive. And how to stay cool and not mess things up when you’re insecure about where things are headed.
- Understanding the difference between compromising and settling – and there’s a HUGE difference that you might not even see.
- How you can tell if your boyfriend really loves you – and when to walk away with your head held high if he doesn’t.
- How to distinguish the difference between what you want and what you need. You’ve spent your whole life chasing what you want and still haven’t gotten what you truly need.
As a dating coach, your success is my success. Your happiness is my happiness. I take pride in seeing the results you get after just a few months of working together.
Soon you’ll understand everything there is to know about the opposite sex, so that you can create the love life you deserve – without further coaching!
That’s right. My job is not to keep you as a client forever. My job is to get you results – and show you how to make healthy decisions on your own for the rest of your life.
When we’re done, you’ll not only have confidence and peace over the dating process, but you’ll also have the one thing that you should never be without: love.
So if you’re ready to take a huge leap in the most important area of your life, I’m committed to helping you with my Commitment Course, where you will receive:
- Online dating profile written by me – I will create two 200 word essays for you after you fill out my e-Cyrano questionnaire and we discuss it on the phone for an hour.
- Professional online dating photos taken by LookBetterOnline or DatingHeadshots.
- A softcover copy of my signature book, “Why He Disappeared” – Everything you need to know about why men choose some women and not others.
- Believe in Love – an easy, 7-step process that gives you all the tools you need to date with confidence and optimism, and attract the man of your dreams.
- My “Finding the One Online” audio program – A comprehensive home-study guide about how to master online dating: 7CDs, a 180 page transcript, and a 35 page workbook.
- FOCUS Coaching – My popular monthly lecture series with a live Q&A, digital downloads, physical CDs, and access to a private online forum filled with hundreds of women like you.
- 4 weeks of private online dating coaching – Together, we log into your dating account and learn to understand the male online dating experience, look up attractive men, email, flirt, learn to handle the online dating process, and screen men from the phone to your first date.
- 4 weeks of private dating coaching – We’ll cover how to be a great first date, how to date multiple men, understanding male courtship behavior, dealing with sex and intimacy, taking your profile down, and choosing a boyfriend with long-term potential.
- 4 weeks of private relationship coaching – Learn to pay attention to his red flags, which flaws you should overlook, how to remain relaxed when you don’t know where things are headed, how to be a great girlfriend, and most importantly, how to distinguish your wants from your needs in choosing your partner for life.
- All private coaching sessions recorded and emailed to you upon request.
Please click below to fill out the application below to learn more about my affordable and customized dating coaching packages.
I look forward to showing you a new path to love.
Warmest wishes and much love,
"I have a mature, supportive, satisfying, committed relationship, and I am so happy. "
I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to tell you this, but ... I’m married! Needless to say, this is a dream come true for me. I am so happy, because I feel safe and secure with a man who is devoted to me. He is everything I was looking for - although it took you to make me realize that. Of all the thank-you notes I have written, yours is the most important to me - because there is no way I would be a happily married woman today without you.
He is everything I need, and more - but I still couldn’t fully accept that when you and I finished off our coaching. At that time, I still couldn’t help looking for perfection, magnifying shortcomings, and not accepting what was most important: unwavering interest in me as a person, following through on commitments, and truly wanting the same things I wanted in a relationship. I still wasn’t appreciating Gary's amazingly hot body, razor-sharp intellect, and unique life experiences he had created for himself. Or that he made me breakfast in bed, put up with my neuroses, and just wanted to be with me. All I saw was that he didn’t create a Fortune 500 company, drive a Tesla, or lunch regularly with Gavin Newsom. Yes, I am ashamed.
I realize I am being a bit hard on myself - because I wouldn’t have been seriously dating Gary if I didn’t realize deep down that he was a man with the right stuff. But there is no way I would have gotten to that point without you, Evan. No chance I have found Gary and let him into my heart if it hadn’t been for you. You were instrumental every step of the way: from that incredible online profile, to actually getting me to put it online (an entirely separate step, as you well know), to coaching me through all those first dates, to helping me realize why Gary was the kind of guy I should be with ... I can’t thank you enough.
I continue to read your weekly posts, and I couldn’t agree more with everything you say (yes, pretty much everything). For any woman who wants a real and meaningful relationship but continues coming up short, you are the man for the job to figure out where the stumbling blocks lie and implement a personalized plan to overcome them. Regardless of how women want to go about finding the relationship they want and need, you are the one to help them find it.
You sure did it for me. I have a mature, supportive, satisfying, committed relationship (it's even a marriage!), and I am so happy. Thank you so much for everything!!