Have Every Man Fall For You
You probably want to get better at attracting the right men online.
You definitely want to make healthier long-term relationship decisions.
Yet, the one area in which you may not have considered coaching is in dating itself.
Courtship. The art of flirting. Texting. Communication. Being a great date. Understanding men’s secret desires. Dealing with sex and intimacy. Carrying yourself with confidence when you feel insecure. Knowing when it’s time to focus on one man. Setting healthy boundaries. Showing your man how to please you better instead of expecting him to know what to do.
Dating is a science, one that most women never even explore.
Check out a few of the of dating tips you’ll get during our private coaching sessions:
- Why the best dating advice for women is to not do anything. Seriously! Nothing!
- The reason he acts like he likes you even if he’s not truly interested. This is extremely common, and yet you’re wasting your time hoping he’s going to change.
- Why it’s essential to understand the male agenda on a first date. Once you understand the motivations of guys, you never have to agonize about “what he’s thinking”.
- Why men are attracted to certain women – and not to others. And it’s more about how you make him feel than about how you look.
- Why successful women think they intimidate men, but inadvertently turn them off.
- How you can start conversations with cute strangers. You don’t have to be aggressive. Just put yourself in the position to have someone WANT to talk to you.
- How to set up a date so that there’s the potential for physical intimacy. OR… how to set up a date to DELAY physical intimacy!
- A foolproof way to ensure that the guy calls you again after sex. You will never again wonder whether you should or shouldn’t sleep with a man
- How you can be an amazing first date who never worries about getting a second date. You can always choose who you date, instead of worrying about being chosen.
- Why no man is “real” until you’re in a committed relationship with him. It’s easy to get excited about a guy, but you generally just set yourself up for heartbreak.
- A simple technique to find whether a man is Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now. HINT: It’s has nothing to do with what he says or how you feel about him.
As a dating coach, your success is my success. Your happiness is my happiness. I take pride in seeing the results you get after just a few months of working together.
Soon you’ll understand everything there is to know about the opposite sex, so that you can create the love life you deserve – without further coaching!
That’s right. My job is not to keep you as a client forever. My job is to get you results – and show you how to make healthy decisions on your own for the rest of your life.
When we’re done, you’ll not only have confidence and peace over the dating process, but you’ll also have the one thing that you should never be without: love.
So if you’re ready to take a huge leap in the most important area of your life, I’m committed to helping you with my Passion Course, where you will receive:
- Online dating profile written by me – I will create two 200 word essays for you after you fill out my e-Cyrano questionnaire and we discuss it on the phone for an hour.
- Professional online dating photos taken by LookBetterOnline or DatingHeadshots.
- A softcover copy of my signature book, “Why He Disappeared” – Everything you need to know about why men choose some women and not others.
- My “Finding the One Online” audio program – A comprehensive home-study guide about how to master online dating: 7CDs, a 180 page transcript, and a 35 page workbook.
- FOCUS Coaching – My popular monthly lecture series with a live Q&A, digital downloads, physical CDs, and access to a private online forum filled with hundreds of women like you.
- 4 weeks of private online dating coaching – Together, we log into your dating account and learn to understand the male online dating experience, look up attractive men, email, flirt, learn to handle the online dating process, and screen men from the phone to your first date.
- 4 weeks of private dating coaching – We’ll cover how to be a great first date, how to date multiple men, understanding male courtship behavior, dealing with sex and intimacy, taking your profile down, and choosing a boyfriend with long-term potential.
- All private coaching sessions recorded and emailed to you upon request.
Please click below to fill out the application below to learn more about my affordable and customized dating coaching packages.
I look forward to showing you a new path to love.
Warmest wishes and much love,
"Since working with you, I am happy, content, less anxious, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, loving."
It was a last ditch effort. After being divorced for 15 years, dating probably 8 men over that time, I decided that I’d make one more investment of time, money and emotional energy. Men don’t flock to me, so it was really a last attempt to see if I could find the right guy. I’d heard you on Katherine Woodward Thomas’ webinar and really liked what you had to say despite the fact that I’m almost old enough to be your mother!
I learned from you something revelatory: men want to make women happy - the right men, the good men. Sometimes they don’t know how to do that, but my boyfriend really wants to make me happy. When it doesn’t happen, it’s only because he doesn’t know how. You also showed me that what I was looking for was not the right relationship for me. I am the CEO of my own life; I don’t need to be in relationship with another CEO.
Since working with you, I am happy, content, less anxious, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, loving. My sense of humor has returned.
We are now co-habiting and celebrating two years since we first met. He disconnected after we’d been dating about 8 weeks and I told him that this was not working, but he called again after 3 weeks and asked if we could try again. So the debate over dinner last night was – is our 2-year anniversary in January or March? I think it’s January; he thinks it’s March. The compromise is that we’re celebrating both. Thank you, dear friend.