A personal letter to smart, strong, and successful women
who feel frustrated, discouraged, even hopeless about ever finding love...
You're A Wonderful Catch For ANY Man...
So Why Is It So Hard To Find The Right One?
Here's The ONE Secret
To Meeting, Attracting, And KEEPING
The Man You Desire And Deserve..."
"If you're ready to create the love life you've always dreamed of, the answer is on this page. Give me just a few minutes, and the frustration and doubt you feel about dating could disappear forever."
Thanks so much for visiting my website. I know your time is valuable, and I know there's a lot written on this page, so if you already know you want to reserve one of the 12 seats in the Inner Circle then just click below, but first take a look at a couple of emails from happy clients I received recently:
"Taking Your Group Class Was the Best Money I Ever Spent!!"
I took your class in August of 2009 and look what happened! Valentino and I are getting married on December 11th in Switzerland. Just a few days from now. Our families and friends will be there.
Thanks again for everything! Taking your class was the best money I ever spent!!
"Thank You For the Best Advice I've Ever Gotten"
"Evan, I have to say those two words of advice you gave me were so profound. It was as though the heavens opened up and God himself gave this advice and it has resonated in my soul ever since. I'm not sure if it was minutes or hours (o.k. maybe a couple of days) after this insight before everything came together.
I had been hyper-focused on a man I was attracted to who took me out once, didn't kiss me good-night and I never heard from him again. Yeah, initially the realization that he just wasn't interested kind of stung . . . but what a relief to just let go of the wondering and frustration. And then (again was it minutes, hours, a day or two?) I suddenly saw what was right in front of me all along. A man I've known at work for a couple of years asked me to lunch. I must have looked like a deer in headlights I was so caught off guard.
Once again, Evan, your advice totally hit the nail on the head. I have just done what you suggested, and this man has shown me exactly who he is and has guided me into a really solid, happy, relationship. He stepped up, set the pacing (a little slower than I'm used to but it's so nice because I have gotten to know him and enjoy him and feel very safe when I'm with him) and has shown himself to be one stellar guy - a much higher caliber of man on every level than the one I was obsessing about - but it never even crossed my mind that he was even in "my realm." (Again, your advice of looking outside of usual "type" at play here). It's been easy and natural with no drama or frustration.
Thank you for the best advice I've ever gotten. I sent a copy of your blog to my daughter because I am so amazed at how effective it is. Next I'm sending her your book.
Your advice works quickly, simply and perfectly - with no effort at all. You're awesome. Of course I am a huge fan of yours now and I highly recommend your materials. Best advice ever! Just warn your readers they can expect miracles (in minutes, hours, or maybe a couple of days)."
From: Evan Marc Katz
Los Angeles, CA
On this page, I'll reveal the ONE secret of how to meet, attract, and keep the man of your dreams.
This secret could transform your love life forever, and I can't wait to share it with you...
But before I do that, let me tell you a quick story about Rebecca.
Rebecca is 39, a successful entrepreneur, intelligent, attractive, curious, a great conversationalist, and...
Completely dumbfounded why she is still single....
Here's Rebecca explaining her situation in her own words...
"According to those who know me best, I am attractive, fit, loving, smart, and kind. I put myself through school, manage billions of dollars, and can run circles around most of the people I meet. I am the kind of woman mothers love and approve of, and, for the life of me, I cannot figure out why I am still single.
There is nothing more secretly and deeply confusing than to know how smart you are and to not get why you are single. Not to be able to solve this mystery, this conundrum. Worse, you only seem to attract the wrong guys. This is the struggle we face as smart women.
Occasionally "the guy of your dreams" comes your way. He seems different, and talks a good game – a game which later, you realize, as a smart woman, you shouldn't have fallen for. But you're hopeful that when people said you deserved great things in life, and deserved love, that they meant it. Because right now, it sounds like just a line...
You believe you're great. He said you were great. But the phone doesn't ring and the years continue to pass. You start to question your own sense of yourself. Maybe a coach? Maybe more hobbies? Or maybe you should just stay home and try to embrace the single life.
At some point, you have to have a talk with yourself about how maybe it won't happen. Maybe no one will love you. Maybe you'll always be resigned to doing things alone, on your own, forever."
Does Rebecca's story sound familiar? It might,
Rebecca's story could very well be YOUR story...
You see, if you're reading this, I already know you've got these amazing qualities going for you:
- You're attractive (people say you look younger than you actually are – all the time)
- You're financially successful (you don't need a man to help pay your bills)
- You're intelligent (probably more intelligent than the majority of the men you meet)
- You’re a catch (you know this in your heart of hearts)
- You're strong and independent (you have no problem being alone until you find the right man)
- You're loving (to your friends, family, and your potential man)
- You're open to learning (which is why you're reading this letter)
- You're ready and open to love (if you could meet the right man...)
- You desire a serious relationship (you're done with the frustration of the dating process)
- You don't want to settle for less than you're worth (because you deserve the best!)
- You believe that there's more to life than what you currently have...
But, boy, have you been through hell when it comes to relationships!
- You've had your heart broken by attractive, emotionally unavailable men...
- You've invested your time and energy in players who treated you poorly...
- You've tried online dating but found it exhausting and frustrating...
- You've attempted to compromise but couldn't bear to date old, boring nice guys...
- And while most of your friends are involved in loving, healthy, long-term relationships, you can't even seem to find a worthwhile man to date...
And that's the key phrase here, isn't it?
A "worthwhile man."
You don't want just ANY man.
- You want to be in a relationship where the chemistry is palpable...
- Where the energy is white-hot and intense...
- Where you inspire each other, are passionate about each other, and connect on a level you can't quite describe...
You want a man who embodies all the qualities you have desired since you were a little girl: successful, handsome, charismatic, generous, kind, and smart...
But you also desire a man who is grounded, authentic and genuine.
A man who is in control without being pushy, a man who makes you feel safe, and man whose masculinity makes you feel deliciously feminine...
And you want THIS man to claim you as his woman!
You've wasted your time with losers and players in the past, and you don't want to get hurt again.
So you won't tolerate needy, insecure, and mediocre men.
You will not settle, you will not compromise.
And why should you?
You're a catch - and the right man will recognize that.
But that leads us back to the question...
Why are you still single?
There are billions of men in the world, and even though it may sometimes seem like it, not all of us are players, liars, losers, and wimps.
There are tons of men - of character and quality - who would make great partners.
I know, I know. Where the hell are they hiding?
And why is it that the good men you DO meet don't seem to stick around?
Well, guess what...
Here's the REAL reason why it's been so
difficult for you to
meet and keep a good
man... and what you can do about it!
It's a secret that's so simple, yet so powerful, that you may even scoff when you first read it.
But don't take it lightly!
Most women grasp this secret on a surface-level (in fact, you've likely heard me say it before), but you may not have taken the time to truly understand it.
And as a result, you probably have felt moments of hopelessness about ever finding love.
However, the few women who "get it" are the ones who attract and keep the best men.
And if you're ready, I'll reveal this secret now...
It's how you make a man FEEL that
determines if he wants to see you again!
This one sentence is so important that I'll repeat it:
It's how you make a man FEEL that determines if he wants to see you again!!!
It's not your looks, money, success, independence, strength, and all the other qualities that you think make you so special.
Sure, those are all desirable traits that put you in an elite category of women.
And a worthy man respects those qualities in you.
However, if you want this man to both respect you AND stick around, then here's the undiluted truth from a MAN’s perspective:
Deep down, every man wants...
- A woman who is loving, sexy and understanding...
- A woman he can completely relax around – and lose himself in...
- A woman who accepts him unconditionally, doesn’t try to change him, and whose warm presence cheers him up at the end of a long day...
If you can be that woman, and make a man feel good, you will literally have your pick of qualified men!
If you can't be that for him, he'll turn elsewhere for the affirmation he craves.
It's that simple.
But here's the interesting part...
These are the exact same qualities you want in a man
That's why attracting and keeping the right man has nothing to do with "changing" yourself.
It's not about being "untrue" to yourself, being "fake," or "dumbing yourself down" to get a man.
Far from it, in fact.
This is about understanding how men are hardwired so you can get them to WANT to commit to you!
This is about tweaking his lens so that he sees you for the irresistible, magnetic, and authentic you.
This is about speaking to him in his language so he FINALLY understands what YOU want out of your relationship.
Believe me: we need all the help we can get!
In fact, to drive this point home,
I'd like you to imagine this scenario...
Imagine you are dating two men, equally handsome, equally intelligent, and both looking to settle down.
However, one refuses to understand your desires and needs, believing that the "right woman" should understand him for who he is.
- So when you're telling him about your day, he follows his male instincts, and CONSTANTLY butts in, suggesting ways to "fix your problem..."
- Whenever you talk about how much fun he would have with your friends and family (hoping he'll want to meet them), he tells you he'd rather skip it or hang out "just the two of you..."
- Even though he says he wants to settle down, he never seems willing to talk about a future with you, making you feel confused and unsettled...
Now, compare this to the man who has done a little work to make sure he's clearly communicating his interest in a woman.
He’s confident. He calls. He pays. He follows through. He understands your desire for both passion and long-term commitment.
This man’s not degrading himself, or being less of a man by learning out how to speak to your heart, is he?
He just wants to make sure that the high profile woman he's dating (YOU) is TOTALLY aware that he's interested!
- So when you talk about your day, he looks you in the eyes, smiles warmly, and actually LISTENS...
- He gladly introduces you to his closest friends and family, and brings up how much he'd love to meet the people closest to you...
- He constantly reaffirms his commitment to you, and tells you – with no qualms - that he sees a future with you...
Now tell me, which one of these two men do you feel safer with? Which of these two men reveals himself to be a man who is a strong bet for a long-term relationship?
Remember, they're both physically attractive, intelligent, and want to settle down with you. One is just communicating his desire in a way YOU understand!
I think the message is clear:
Whether we say it or not, men also wish that we were understood.
We wish that you lived by the concept of making us feel good because that’s the behavior that brings out the BEST in us.
Witness the women who DO understand this - including women who are not as pretty as you, not as intelligent as you, and not as impressive as you – THEY are the ones who GET the loving, long-term relationships with attractive, happy, successful men!
If this concept is an eye-opener, I’ve got some good news for you...
I'm about to show you how to take my secret
and use it to transform your love life forever!
Right now, you are actually FAR ahead of the game.
You are one of the few women who know THE secret to attracting and keeping a quality man.
But of course there's more to it than just making a man feel good.
In fact, there is a critical missing element you need in order to attract and keep the man of your dreams:
Sounds obvious, but look at it this way:
Let's say you had a treasure map that led to unimaginable wealth, but you didn’t take action on it.
What good is that treasure map to you now?
Same goes for the secret I just revealed to you about making men feel good.
Understanding the male perspective is like having a treasure map; it doesn’t make a difference if you don’t take ACTION and USE the map!
So if you're ready to take some action, then let me introduce you to...
Your "Treasure Map" to Love and Happiness...
Evan's Inner Circle!
Over 8 years, I've coached thousands of women into effectively understanding men.
I've been particularly successful in helping smart, strong, successful women like you finally discover the love that has eluded you for so long.
So I know a thing or two about teaching effective strategies for successful relationships.
And from years of experience, I know that there are 2 major components – that when combined - will literally shave YEARS off your learning curve, and will help you create the love life that you desire: Personal Coaching and Peer Group Support.
It's these 2 components that make up my Inner Circle.
Inner Circle Personal Coaching
3 reasons why the right coach can create breakthrough results in your love life...
When golfing sensation Michelle Wie needs help with her swing, she turns to her coach David Leadbetter.
Legendary fashion designer Donna Karan points to motivational/peak performance coach Tony Robbins as an instrumental part of her clothing empire.
Academy Award winning actress Hilary Swank attributes much of her success to acting coach Larry Moss.
The point is that the right coach in your life can help you achieve your goals, much quicker and easier. This is especially true for your love life.
Accountability: When you have someone holding you accountable to your daily routine (and you've invested your hard-earned money in that person), your results are immediate and obvious. Having a coach who watches over you is guaranteed to generate better results than anything you do on your own.
Questioned and Challenged: Your coach is objective and forces you to uproot the behaviors that are not serving you well. You can count on me to serve as your confidant and sounding board, and moreover, to tell you what you NEED to hear, not just what you WANT to hear.
Being Motivated: If you want lasting change, you must prepare for the ups and downs that come with the dating process. Having a coach who has successfully guided thousands of women to love, who will push you through the rough patches, and who will be a source of strength when you are down on the entire process – is invaluable to shaping your ideal love life.
Inner Circle Peer Group Support
If there was a "secret sauce" to the Inner Circle, this would be it!
Because you don't learn by talking. You learn by listening.
Your peer group is made up of a small number of women who are committed to helping their fellow members achieve their relationship goals.
And in the Inner Circle, you're getting a one-of-a-kind peer group who is going through the same dating struggles as you.
Good luck finding a savvier bunch of singles anywhere on earth.
Being part of a group that's dealing with the SAME EXACT relationship issues as you is an incredible opportunity to absorb how others' experiences apply to your life.
And here are 9 benefits of belonging
to my Inner Circle peer group:
- A safe, confidential forum for sharing dating concerns and challenges...
- A means of keeping motivated, as members cheer your progress and encourage you through the harder periods...
- The opportunity to brainstorm ideas and receive useful feedback...
- Access to others' experiences and learning, so you don't need to reinvent the wheel...
- An accountability structure which will help you set and meet your goals...
- A regular source of inspiration as you witness your fellow members' achievements!
- Increased skills in listening and supporting others
- A team of peers committed to your success, so you don't feel you are going at it alone
- A means of having more fun, developing new friendships, and working towards your goals with a man who really understands what you're going through!
Why the Inner Circle is the only program of its kind for
women who desire love...
Separately, personal coaching and the group dynamic are extremely powerful.
But when I added them together in my women's group, the results were EXPLOSIVE!
How do I know?
Take a look at just a few of the ecstatic testimonials from my clients below
Remember, these are success stories from women just like you, who simply needed a little nudge in the right direction to discover love and happiness!
"I've Been In Evan's Inner Circle For Two Months Now And Have Been Enjoying Every Single Coaching Call!"
"I’m 31 years old and have been told by men that I’m fun and attractive to be with. In my many years of dating experience, I always have a good time on the first couple of dates, however, most of my relationships have died within the first 6 months. Instead of solving the problem, tend to focus on the flaws of my partners, cut my losses and move on.
When I was in my 20’s, I felt I had the world to choose from and I could afford to keep moving on to the next guy. But when I turned 30, I decided to be more serious with my choices and decisions - without settling. I already knew how to attract men, but have always had trouble telling if they were the right one for me or how I could keep them.
I've been in Evan’s Inner Circle for two months now and have been enjoying every single coaching call! I like the way that everyone has the chance to ask questions and share their true stories. In each call, there are 5 to 10 challenging dating situations brought up by the group which may happen to any of us one day. I can see what I did right and what I did wrong in those scenarios from a man’s perspective. With Evan’s advice, I feel I’m ready to act in a charming way whenever those situations occur to me. I have the confidence that I could turn those situations around and my man will love me more.
I love Evan’s relationship philosophy! I feel I have been able to understand men on a more sophisticated level and ready to face the problems and solve them whenever they come up in my relationship. I've been taking it easy and feel I’m more relaxed in a relationship. I've become a more pleasant person for my partner and make him laugh more. When I asked my latest partner what my best quality is, he said your humor and the ability to make me laugh! I’m surprised to hear that because none of my ex’s had mentioned that ever! To work with Evan, I feel not only I’m bettering my chance of finding the right man for my life. I’m also becoming a better person myself! Over the years, I learnt my lesson the hard way… I only wish I had discovered Evan many many years ago!"
Stephanie D., 31
"No One Broke Through to Me the Way You Did."
I'm not sure that I can pinpoint just one thing you said that made the difference. I think it was the combination of your empathy, practical solutions for how to manage out of control thoughts, feelings and emotions and showing me a new “more productive” perspective on not just how I was interpreting past relationships but also my own feelings and behaviors associated with those relationships.
I've been talking to friends, family, therapists and they've all been really helpful, but no one broke through to me the way you did. It's not that my issues have magically disappeared. It's more that before it felt like they were boulders, but today they feel like feathers.
Thank you for hearing me, understanding and helping me.
Ellen G., 55
"I Met A Wonderful Man Within A Month of Completing My Work with Evan"
"When I met Evan, I was ready to meet the one and stop doing what was keeping me from meeting him. It seemed that every Mr. “Almost” or Mr. “Really Wrong” left me more confused, and less able to find and recognize the traits that I most value in a man.
Evan worked with me to uncover and break my bad habits. Techniques that worked for me in my career were detrimental in dating; I approached dating as a chore or like working out. He asked me about myself, hobbies, likes, dislikes, jobs and uncovered what makes me unique. He uncovered that I used to be a fundraiser and that I enjoy writing and helped me take advantage of those strengths. He taught me what was important to observe in getting to know men, to slow down and to take my time in forming an opinion, to really give better men a chance.
I learned from him that dating is process, not a search, or hunt. He also taught me how to effectively use internet dating to match my strengths. I've been called “type A light”, and he taught me to relax while dating and let men's efforts and behavior indicate their interest and integrity.
I am happy to say that I met a wonderful man (on the internet) within a month of completing my work with Evan. We have been together since last September and it has been pretty stress free.
Evan equipped me with the knowledge and better habits I needed to meet and keep a wonderful man. I felt as if I had been learning to drive a manual transmission in an old jalopy, and I was now ready for a mint condition Jaguar. Evan's combined experience in writing, relationship coaching and what he learns day to day from clients make him a good coach, strategist, and “friend who tells you what you need to hear”. Most of all, he was incredibly effective in helping me find an incredible relationship. He gets the highest marks from me"
Barbara L., 42
"I Wouldn't Have Found Him Without Your Help"
"I just want to thank you for your great advice and understanding, as we worked together toward finding the perfect man for me. I really enjoyed our telephone conferences and always looked forward to the next one. Your insight really kept me on track. And although it took literally hours and hours of searching, all the hard work paid off. I'm very happy with the new man in my life, and I wouldn't have found him without your help. One of the best tips you gave me was that the right guy is not necessarily "Mister tall, dark and handsome."
Katherine R., 61
"Thanks for Showing Me The Way"
"After working with you, I stopped applying pressure to the dating process. I started taking each date for what it was - a date - and managed go with the flow. For the first time, I stopped worrying about the next day, didn't check my watch and let myself have a good time. My first date with Jason, I wanted to have one drink and go home, but it was fun and I decided to have a second drink. Thank God I did. It was really comfortable. It was like a whole new world! By being more open to men I wouldn't have given a chance to previously, I quickly found that I could actually like a guy who was not the package I pictured. Thanks for showing me the way!"
Lisa S., 37
"I Thought Being Reasonably Attractive, Smart and Successful Was Enough, But I Was WRONG..."
"At 52 and after a 20 year marriage and limited dating experience I found myself back in the dating world. I thought being reasonably attractive, smart and successful was enough, but I was wrong. And when it came to dating someone that I was attracted to well I became like a schoolgirl. It was like a different person was on the date, not me at all. At first the guys I dated would chase me but very soon I ended up chasing them. I didn’t know why that kept happening and what I was supposed to do or not do about it. I felt like there was something wrong with me and that I might end up alone for the rest of my life. So I started reading a lot of different books but Evan’s was the first one that put everything together and gave me direction on what I was doing that didn’t work and what men are actually thinking and experiencing and looking for.
I realised I didn’t understand men at all. I didn’t get that they are actually different to women. And when it came to dating well basically if I liked a guy I’d be really proactive - staying in contact all the time, suggesting things to do together, asking him why he wasn’t calling, you name it. I wanted things to move too fast and I cringe a little when I think about it. What I needed to understand what was meant to happen in the dating process and learn how to be courted? I didn’t know what was my part and what was the man’s part.
That's why I joined Evan's Inner Circle. The biggest lesson I got out of group coaching was to "do nothing" during dating...that is, he asks me on a date I say yes, he does the asking I do the responding. I have to allow him to choose me. The other things I learnt was being responsible for creating my love life- it is totally up to me.
As a result of working with Evan I am now back on line with a whole new profile, photos and attitude. I feel more confident that ever and more in control of my dating process. I have been approached online by men who said no to me before and I am taking my time. I have met a really nice man but I am not getting wrapped up in just him. I am allowing my self to enjoy his attention while staying open to other men as nothing at this stage is serious.
Look I can say I feel more confident than ever before but it’s more than that. Working with him has helped me to really value myself and to be myself when I am dating and this is priceless. It’s not perfect yet I’m not perfect but I have come a thousand miles from where I was and feel so lucky."
Lise A., 52
I don't call this knowledge a "treasure map" for nothing.
Like any map, when you follow the steps, you are led to where you want to go.
In this case, to the love life you've always dreamed of!
And the Inner Circle is the key you've been searching for.
So, what IS The Inner Circle?
A breakthrough program
for smart, strong, and successful
who desire love...
In the Inner Circle, a small group of women gather each week to share their stories, gain new insights and put them into practice instantly.
The group dynamic is essential, because it makes these hard lessons STICK.
Plus, in group coaching, the lessons are personalized to YOU.
This isn't a program where a box of material arrives on your doorstep and you never hear from the instructor again.
No, the Inner Circle is a hands-on, live, interactive program that will create real breakthroughs in your love life!
The Inner Circle will have FAR more impact than reading an e-book or listening to an audio program, because you'll get real-time feedback from a group of intelligent, like-minded women who want to see YOU succeed!
Having me and a group of women looking over you keeps you on track, so you can't do anything other than make the right dating decisions every time.
It's almost like being on the railroad tracks to dating success... it's nearly impossible to get off course!
And since the Inner Circle combines the best elements of private coaching and group dynamics, you are almost "forced" to succeed!
The Inner Circle is broken into 4 specific
components for your benefit! Here is what you get...
Success Component #1
|2 one-hour Inner Circle Calls a month:
This component reinforces core coaching principles, increases your understanding of men and helps you make healthier dating decisions. These bi-weekly calls take place on either Monday or Wednesday nights at 5pm PST (8pm EST), and are recorded and emailed to you so you can listen to your insights again and again.
Success Component #2 -
|Private access to me for Focused Coaching:
During a two-hour block of time each month, I’ll be keeping my phone open to take your most urgent personal questions. These calls take place one day per month from 11am-1pm PST (2-4pm EST).
Success Component #3 -
|One-on-one support from your Inner Circle partner:
This is a friend with whom I will pair you to assist each other during weeks where no calls are scheduled. You are encouraged to talk to your partner on the Wednesday nights when we don’t have class. She will be your friend who will support you and share in your journey, and you will do the same for her.
Success Component #4 -
|Membership in the Evan Marc Katz Community:
Because you're changing a lifetime of dating behavior, the more you will benefit from your immersion in my community. To that end, I've created a site that will allow you greater opportunities ask me questions, more support from the other women in the Inner Circle, and a place to keep track of your progress before you graduate from my Inner Circle with a relationship.
Success Component #5 -
|Sustained exposure to my proven system for dating success:
The more you make dating a part of your daily practice, the quicker you see results. Again, there's a huge difference between reading about something and actually living it. Through the Inner Circle, you'll be challenged to actually apply my proven dating strategies into your daily life!
- Why does he act like he likes me if he's not interested? Discover why men feel obligated to feign interest in you, and how you can see right through his act!
- Should women ask men out on first dates? You don't want to seem overbearing, but what if he won't make the first move? Is asking him out a dating "no-no?"
- How important is chemistry anyway? The answer may surprise you...
- How do I start a conversation with a stranger? How do I smoothly start an interaction with an attractive man I've never met before? Here's how...
- Why doesn't he want to have sex with me? It's true, there ARE some men who aren't all about getting in your pants! But here's how to tell if this is a healthy abstinence, or something you should be worried about...
- What happens when you compare your partner to an ex? It's just natural to compare a current boyfriend to a past one, right? Here’s the downside…
- Should I be upset when he flirts with other women? Could this be a warning sign of infidelity in the future? Here's the undiluted truth from your married, flirtatious dating coach!
- When do you say, "I love you"? Yes there IS a "right" time to say these 3 magical words. Let me reveal when this "right" time is...
- When do I start dating after my divorce? Do men feel awkward dating me if my divorce has been too recent? How long should I wait?
- How can you make a long distance relationship work? There are so many conflicting theories about whether long distance relationships work or not. Here's the clearest answer...
- What do you do with a jealous partner? On one hand it's reassuring to know he cares. But what do you do when your man's jealousy gets out of hand?
- How can you tell if someone's lying or cheating? I can't give you a crystal ball, but I can equip you with the next best thing...
- How can I stay calm when he won't commit to me? Here's the secret to discovering within a couple of weeks if a man is serious about you or not! Stop wasting your time with non-committal, wishy-washy men once and for all!
- What issues should I compromise on? Which issues shouldn't I compromise on? I know you want to be strong yet supportive. So how do you know where to draw the line, and where to bend? Don't worry, it'll all be clear when I explain it to you...
- How can you tell if he’s serious about a future? Did you know a man gives signals about his commitment level starting from the very first date? In the Inner Circle you'll learn how to instantly separate the solid men from the losers!
- Is it shallow to be interested in looks or money? Is it too much to ask to be physically attracted to a man, while at the same time enjoying the fact that he's financially secure? Here's my honest take on this age-old issue...
- Am I being realistic in the type of partner I can attract? Sure, you want the tall, dark, handsome, knight-in-shining armor, Prince Charming of your dreams... but is this asking for too much?
- How do I know when it’s safe to make the first move? Is it un-lady-like to be the aggressor in the relationship? Let me break down the 21st century answer to this question for you...
- How do I date if I’m a single parent? Aren't men automatically turned off if I have a child (or children)? Actually, here's what men REALLY think about dating women with children...
- How do you know when it’s time to have sex? There is actually a very specific time when you KNOW it's okay to have sex without him disappearing afterwards. I can't wait to share this with you during your Inner Circle sessions!
- Why can’t I find a partner who is as good a catch as I am? That's been your reality UNTIL NOW. Watch your entire perspective on dating and love change with a few choice words!
- Are men intimidated by successful women? Some are, but not the men you want! Listen to the truth about how you can connect with the men who are not cowed by your accomplishments. Careful, it may be challenging to hear…
- What do you talk about on the first date? Awkwardly staring into your Chicken Caesar Salad is never a good idea. Here's what to talk about in order to pique a man's interest and make him feel good...
- How can I be the cool woman who attracts every man? This is THE critical question that must be answered to dramatically increase your chances of finding true love. Fortunately, we'll cover it during your Inner Circle sessions!
But this is just what's on my mind.
In the Inner Circle, we discuss what's on YOUR mind - giving you the power, control and clarity you need to find a new relationship path.
This sounds great, Evan, but I don't have the time to invest in the Inner Circle...
The time investment for the Inner Circle group calls is just 1 hour every other week!
One hour! Every. Other. Week.
Is that too much time to invest in achieving the most important goal in your life?
I sure hope not.
You probably spend that same time each week brushing your teeth, walking your dog, or on hold with customer service!
If you don’t improve at dancing or skiing or cooking without consistent practice, how could you expect to improve in dating and relationships?
Give your love life the same focus as you give to your TV set and watch your relationships blossom.
And, yes, it really is that simple.
Practice breeds consistency.
Consistency breeds success.
Success breeds confidence.
And when you’re at your most confident, you’ve become the woman that no man can resist.
Why can't I just do this by myself?
Why do I need the Inner Circle?
There's absolutely no reason why you can't find the love of your life by yourself. People do it everyday.
If you are one of the rare women who can stick to diets and workout plans – despite how busy life can get, then you can probably do this as well.
But here's the reality.
With a full-time job, personal interests, and family obligations, I'm sure your life is already hectic.
Which is why it’s hard to get to the gym after work.
And it’s hard to see a doctor during office hours.
And it’s hard to squeeze in a good book at night.
But the fact is – people work out, get medical attention, and read if it’s IMPORTANT enough to them.
Which is why I’m asking you to ask yourself, once and for all, “Is my love life truly IMPORTANT to me,” or am I just SAYING it's important to me?
If it’s truly important, you can give me one hour, and I can show you a clearer path to love.
Sure, you CAN go about it alone, but then you won't be able to tap into the power of a Peer Group, or get my Personal Coaching.
Why take the long, difficult path when the trail has already been blazed for you?
Okay Evan, you've piqued my interest with the Inner Circle.
But how much is it going to cost to become a member?
In response, let me ask one of my own.
How much is finding the love of your life worth to you?
Check around and you'll see that matchmakers routinely charge from $5000-$50,000 for ten blind dates.
So what's a fair price for coaching that provides this level of relationship support?
Coaching that answers your every dating dilemma?
Coaching that empowers you to consistently create your own happiness?
Coaching that gives you a MAN’S perspective on your behaviors and beliefs.
If you don't know the answer, then ask yourself these three questions:
- What's the cost of going down the wrong path in love?
- What is the cost of loneliness and continued frustration?
- What's the cost of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
Remember, I charge $5000 for my twelve-week Commitment Course and I am booked solid for four hours every day.
Why? Because relatively speaking, this a small price to pay for love and happiness!
Now I want to give the gift of love, confidence, and peace-of-mind to just a few, smart, fast-acting women.
So as the only other way to access my personal coaching and proven system for relationships, I'm offering you membership in my Inner Circle for only $497 a month.
Thus, the real question isn't whether you can afford to be in my Inner Circle; it's whether you can afford NOT to be in it.
The fact is, nobody ever lay on her deathbed, thinking, "I really wish I'd spent more of my life working and doing things alone."
Life IS love.
What are you doing to make it happen?
The choice is yours, but I'd encourage
you to act now for these two reasons:
- I'm only taking the first TWELVE Inner Circle Coaching applicants to ensure a small-group experience with lots of personal attention for you. Once the group is filled, there may not be room in it for months ahead.
- The Inner Circle is the ONLY other way you can get access to me apart from my $3000-$5000 one-on-one coaching courses.
...If you sign up now you also get
these incredible Fast Action Bonuses!
Fast Action Bonus #1 -
|"Why He Disappeared" e-Book: (Value $27.00)
My e-Book, "Why He Disappeared" provides an insider's view of the entire dating process. For the first time, you will observe your own behavior during dates, courtship, and relationships from a man's perspective.
Finally, you'll understand what's been getting in your way these many years, and how close you already are to being the woman of an incredible man's dreams.
- You'll be able to tell within a couple of weeks if a man is serious about you. And if he isn't, you'll just be able to walk away, with your confidence sky-high because you'll know exactly what went wrong and that it wasn't your fault.
- You'll finally know the 3 secrets of what effective women do with men to make them never want to leave.
- You'll feel amazing because you'll be able to cut off all of the men who are only interested in you casually, and focus exclusively on the men who have long-term interest in you.
- You'll be able to learn how to make the kind of man that makes you feel weak in the knees want to commit to you, so you can experience the incredible feeling of having the RIGHT man want YOU for a change.
- You'll be able to trust a man and get rid of that cloud of confusion and anxiety that often comes with dating. You'll never again wonder why he does what he does, when he's going to call, or what you should do differently. You'll know, deep inside, that whatever you're doing, it's the right thing.
With the information and insights you’ll learn in my e-Book, "Why He Disappeared," you’ll be able to completely change your experience with men and dating.
You’ll know how to effortlessly move a man toward a more secure and stable relationship.
You’ll feel better, date smarter, and experience the kind of confidence and happiness you’ve always dreamed of.
Fast Action Bonus #2 -
|"Finding the One Online" Audio Series: (Value $197.00)
In Finding the One Online – the home study course -- you get six and a half hours of life-changing online dating advice, 6 1/2 hours of audio, with a 180-page transcript, and a 35-page workbook.
This is the most complete and comprehensive online dating package ever.
Every single insight I use to help men and women find love is in there, and guaranteed to change the way you view the world forever.
Here are a few of the easy techniques you will learn to give you a new lease on love:
- How to fix your profile and turn it into a compelling, unique advertisement.
- How to write confidently and flirtatiously to get more high quality responses.
- How to go from email to the phone to the real life date without losing people.
- How to ethically overcome age discrimination without turning you into a liar.
- How to minimize the time you're investing in the wrong dates, and how to open up to the right ones.
- How to budget your time wisely, so that online dating is a source of joy and opportunity, not a source of despair and rejection.
Fast Action Bonus #3 -
|FOCUS Coaching: (Value $47/month)
FOCUS Coaching is a monthly seminar, in which I take a specific dating and relationship topic, offer a 15 minute lecture and take 45 minutes of relationship questions on that topic.
In the past, I've covered Being a Great Girlfriend, Commitment, Meeting Men In Real Life, Overcoming Negativity, and much, much more.
With your Inner Circle membership, you'll receive these benefits from FOCUS Coaching:
- Monthly Live FOCUS Coaching Call with Interactive Q&A - Each month, we're going to cover one topic about dating and relationships and answer YOUR most pressing questions about it. Soon, you'll make the right dating decision in every circumstance, without further coaching!
- CD of your Live FOCUS Coaching Call - to read, to download, to absorb and internalize your permanent understanding of how men think.
- Membership in my FOCUS Coaching Forum - where you can get support from other smart, strong, successful women going through the exact same dating dilemmas as you. Tap into the collective wisdom of the most amazing community of women anywhere.
- FOCUS Newsletter and Binder - to recap and archive your knowledge surrounding each month's relationship topic. Easy access to everything you need to know about men, in one place, forever.
- PLUS an exclusive 20% discount on my other products, e-Cyrano and Finding the One Online!
And much, much more!
You get ALL THREE of these incredible bonuses as my gifts to you for TAKING ACTION QUICKLY, and signing up for the Inner Circle today.
Here's how to tell if my Inner Circle is right for you...
My Inner Circle is for you if you want a relationship, and you’re willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.
Remember, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result.
And I know how difficult it is to escape your old patterns and programming.
Sometimes you don't even know they're there!
But I know you want to make real changes in your love life.
And that's why I want to remind you that the power to change is in right in front of you.
You can choose to stop your current frustrations with dating, and create a new, happier reality.
The choice is yours.
If you're ready to end the frustration, anxiety, and worry of the dating process – and finally want to get on the fast track to love, then my Inner Circle is for YOU...
But here's who should NOT join the Inner Circle...
The Inner Circle is a community of intelligent, successful, relationship-oriented dynamos who know that nothing is more important than finding love.
And it's these types of women who find success in the program. I'm looking for ONLY smart, strong, dedicated women who are open and willing to change.
However the Inner Circle...
- ...is NOT for people who make excuses and resist every well-intended suggestion...
- ...is NOT for people claiming they're working on themselves but refuse to do anything different...
- ...and is NOT for people who can't carve out one hour a week to focus on life's most treasured commodity...
The Inner Circle is for you if you want a relationship, and you're willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.
This means being accountable!
The reason I stress this accountability is because you're not just working one-on-one with me; you're working with other smart, well-intentioned women.
And since your Inner Circle partner is paying $497/month to jumpstart her love life and find support in this supremely important area, you can't let her down.
That's why I only want you to join the program if you are able to commit to being an active member of the group for a minimum of 4 months.
So let's recap what you get as a member of the Inner Circle again...
As an elite member of the Inner Circle you get:
- 2 one-hour Inner Circle Calls a month, reinforcing core coaching principles, increasing your understanding of the opposite sex and helping you to make healthier dating decisions. These bi-weekly calls take place on either Monday or Wednesday nights at 5pm PST. $600 Value!
- Private access to me for Focused Coaching. During a two-hour block of time each month, I'll be keeping my phone open to take your most urgent questions. These calls take place on the 4th Monday or Wednesday of every month from 11am-1pm PST. $100 Value!
- One-on-one support from your Inner Circle partner. This is a friend with whom I will pair you to assist each other during weeks where no calls are scheduled. You are encouraged to talk to your partner on the Monday or Wednesday nights when we don't have class. $200 Value!
- Membership in the Inner CircleCommunity - A one-stop shop where you can access my products, ask your private questions, interact with other women in your group, and monitor your progress in your journal.
- Sustained exposure to my proven system for dating success. The more you make dating a part of your daily practice, the quicker you see results. $5,000 Value!
Plus these 2 incredible Fast Action Bonuses – ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Fast Action Bonus #1 – "Why He Disappeared" e-Book:
Fast Action Bonus #2 – "Finding the One Online" Audio Series:
Fast Action Bonus #3 – FOCUS Coaching Membership:
TOTAL VALUE - $6,171
But the best part about joining the Inner Circle is the RESULTS.
Do you remember Rebecca's story from the top of the page? Her palpable frustration, her sadness, and her resignation to the possibility that she might be alone forever? Well...
Read Where Rebecca Is Now,
After Joining My Inner Circle
"So far, Jason has invited me to his holiday party, to his birthday lunch with his oldest friends, his birthday dinner where I met his dad, we spent Christmas together and New Year's and just Monday went to another hockey game with his other friends from Chicago who live out here. And the funny part is for once, I did exactly what you are always telling me to do. And I finally attracted a man as opposed to a boy or a female-energied guy. Jason does everything and all I have to do is just do my best to let him know I think he's awesome!
And when I think I should do something, I hear your voice, telling me to appreciate him for what he has to give me. I even broke it off with the architect guy... again... because after being treated so well by Jason, there was no possible way to accept any other lesser behavior.
Soo....I think I may become one of your success stories! :-)"
You, too, can be a success story like Rebecca. All you need is the right advice and support that only my Inner Circle can provide. And right now, you can be a part of it for just...
$497 per month!
Remember, I have TWO different Inner Circles, one on Mondays and one on Wednesdays. To reserve your spot now, click below to select either the Monday or Wednesday group (pending availability). If the group is sold out, please put your name on my waiting list and I will let you know in coming months if a slot opens up.
Smash through the hurdles that are keeping you
from the love life you've always wanted...
Remember, there are only 12 spots in the Inner Circle – probably less by the time you read these words.
If you hesitate in claiming your spot, you could be waiting another 4 months, 8 months, maybe even a year before another spot opens up.
By that time, as life gets in the way, and as the memories of this letter fade away, will you be right back where you started?
Frustrated? Disenchanted? Alone?
Or will you take action NOW?
Will you push out of your comfort zone for a short time, so you can spend a lifetime with the man of your dreams?
The choice is yours. Make it a wise one.
But whatever you do, I wish you nothing but the best in life and love.
Warmest wishes and much love,
P.S. - Remember, there are only 12 spots at a time in my Inner Circle. I do this to ensure a small-group experience with lots of personal attention for you. The Inner Circle is your ticket to love and happiness. Don't believe me? Look again at the comments from some of my ecstatic clients! I can't wait to hear YOUR success story!
"I Followed All Your Advice To the Letter
and I Found the Most Wonderful Boyfriend"
"Two and half years ago at the age of 48 years old, I entered the dating world after my 20-year marriage ended and a bitter divorce on the horizon. I also entered the world of single motherhood with 2 teen daughters at home. But I wanted male companionship and good conversation. I considered myself mildly attractive for my age.
I just want to say that I followed all your advice to the letter and I found the most wonderful boyfriend any woman could want. We have been dating for over 2 years and are very committed to each other. I realize now that I had never experienced real love between a man and woman until I met Daniel, began dating him, and with time we fell into a love that is so satisfying, fulfilling, and without any drama.
I am still subscribing to your newsletter and read your blog weekly. It keeps me focused on the real issues in a relationship: ''kindness and character,'' as you so eloquently state. Here is just some of your advice I took to heart:
- Signed up for online dating
- Stayed positive
- Mirrored him
- I never called him (I do now though. ;-)
- Always responded promptly and politely to his calls or emails for dates
- I did not tell him when I took my down my profile and I did not check up on his profile
- Never had the ''the talk.'' (Although we did much, much later at his request.)
- Maintained my own independent life with friends, family, church, civic associations, etc.
- I only discussed my ex when he asked about the situation
- I focused on him and his needs and in return I had my needs met generously
- I did not try to change him
Evan, your advice is the most realistic, insightful and accurate for anyone looking to find that special relationship. I didn't give up on myself and I found love.
Thank you so much Evan. Happy New Year to you and your wife and I wish you all the happiness one man can have.
Happily in love with a bright future..."
"Evan Rocks As a Dating Coach, and If He Can Change My Life, I Promise: He Can Change Yours, Too!"
"Three years ago, I was a recently divorced, 49 year old full time professional and Mom with very little "Me-Time." That New Years Eve, I looked around the room and it dawned on me that I wasn't likely to meet the man of my dreams during the occasional night out, any more than I would in my daily routine. The next day I saw Evan on a Wall Street Journal TV special and though I'd never considered it before, I made it my resolution to give internet dating a try with his help.
Evan and I worked one on one to develop an initial profile, and with his coaching I began to develop a new skill set for dating. Surprisingly, the quality of men I could choose from was much better than random fare, and pretty soon my self confidence really came into its own. Even in my daily routine, men were turning their heads a lot more than before. I enjoyed nice relationships during this time, but no “keepers.” I was learning a lot about myself and growing, but the “life partner” just wasn't there, yet.
I went back to Evan and joined his Inner Circle to dig even deeper into identifying and achieving my true heart's desire. Evan's male perspective and relationship wisdom were a priceless resource during this last, more subtle phase of my personal quest. And, having a group of likeminded singles with whom I could swap stories, laughs and insights was sooo nourishing and rewarding.
During my time in the Inner Circle, I learned to identify what qualities in a partner I truly desired, and how to determine if a man had what it would take. I learned to stay focused on my ultimate goal and not to settle for less. I learned to be a better, more honest and loving potential partner myself. I learned how to stop wasting time and to let go of what felt good, but ultimately wasn't going to work.
Today I'm in a Very Happy Place, and Evan helped get me here. It started shortly after I went back online after a summer relationship ended. Mr. Wonderful started e-mailing me, and quickly piqued my interest. We had so much in common, it was almost eerie. Very bright, accomplished lawyer in great shape, idealistic, sentimental, romantic… but he lived 660 miles away. Still, he came up to NY to meet me, we had chemistry, and we stayed in constant touch. Over the holidays, he met my whole extended family. I'm thrilled to report he has just relocated to a house 10 minutes from mine, and we're happily letting a full and promising relationship grow. Even my daughter likes him!
Thanks to Evan, I finally feel like I'm exactly where I want to be in life. The future is wide open and bright, and I found a rare gem to cherish. I thank Evan for his advice and insight, his reading recommendations, and his encouragement through this process. Evan rocks as a dating coach, and if he can change my life, I promise: he can change yours, too!"
"I Considered the Coaching Experience Excellent"
"While we were still working together, a man wrote in response to my profile and we began emailing. We have been seeing each other regularly and, although my profile's still up for now, I'm happy not to be fishing. I consider this a spectacular result, whether it turns out to be a short or long-term relationship. However I already considered the coaching experience excellent. I had tried this on my own for years. learned with you albeit kicking and screaming to be more open, accepting, creative, and humorous, to use new dating tools, to challenge myself by seeing from other perspectives and to hone my writing skills.
I am going to look for ways to tell people about you."
Helen B., 72
"I'm Glad I Made the Choice to Invest In Me"
I do very much believe in what you are doing. It's not so much that you have some kind of magic, more so that you have a convincing way of helping someone look at themselves and adjust how they view themselves and how others view them.
If feel I am having extremely good luck at the moment, I know it's because of you. I have four solid contenders. I am having fun. And I'm glad I made the choice to invest in me. I expect these are tools I am leaning that will help me for many years to come. Thank you.
Sabrina S., 49
“Because of My Work With You, I Completely Re-thought What Kind of Man I Was Looking For”
“I *did* take all of your advice to heart and I changed my approach on the dating sites - and guess what? I met a wonderful Christian guy on Match.com. We were each other's match of the day!
And at first, I thought, no way, he's Chinese (but he's tall which is good for me), he lives far away, he's not that attractive, but he's smart (a dentist) blah, blah, blah - then I had no chemistry for the first two dates......so why was I going to continue to see him?
Because he is the nicest, smartest, and most fun man I have met - and we have tremendous chemistry (and I never dated an Asian man) and we have been dating for 2 months now...and we just might be able to go the distance. Time will tell. Because of my work with you, I completely re-thought what kind of man I was looking for and had a very short list of ''must-haves''.
He treats me so well, is very genuine, stable, keeps his commitments, and a great kisser to boot! I am a lucky woman...just thought you'd want to know.”
Brenda B. (who knows that all it takes is "one good man")
"Evan's Tips On Being A Great First Date Have Turned Me From 'Just a Friend' Into a True Romantic Prospect"
"I'm a 31 year old South Asian woman who was relatively inexperienced in dating when I discovered Evan. After reading his free newsletters for a few months, I thought that what he said made a lot of sense to me, so I asked him to be my dating coach.
I couldn't even begin to capture all that I learned in our coaching calls. Coming from a close family and a sheltered culture, there was so much that I'd never even considered before.
Now, for the first time, I have true confidence in myself - not just in my ability to attract all kinds of men, but in my ability to understand why they do what they do. As a woman who is not naturally flirtatious, Evan's tips on being a great first date have turned me from "just a friend" into a true romantic prospect.
Above all, Evan really, truly cares about his clients and always put my needs before his own. Thanks to him, I've never been more optimistic about my love life."
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ