Give Me 5 Minutes a Day
and I Will Give You a Husband!
Hi, I’m Evan Marc Katz, dating coach for smart, strong, successful women and your personal trainer for love.
Thank you for watching my videos. Thank you for reading my emails. And thank you for trusting me with your love life.
Millions of women each year come to my website, but most of them do not take action the way you did.
The fact that you’re reading this tells me that you’re ready for love and willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.
By the time you’re done reading this page, you will learn 3 essential tips on confidence that will make the right guy fall for you faster than you could have ever imagined.
Yes, he really is out there, and, yes, I’m going to show you how to find him.
In addition to those tips, I’m going to tell you:
The ONE Way to Determine a Man if is WRONG for You, and…
The ONE Way to Determine a Man if is RIGHT for You.
Armed with this information, you will quickly get rid of guys before you invest years in them, and you will have a crystal clear picture of what it finally FEELS like when you finally meet “the one.”
Notice I said the word “feels.”
You may think you’re a sensitive, intuitive, heart-centered person, but chances are, if you’re here, you’ve been ignoring your feelings for most of your life.
If that sounds counterintuitive, I encourage you to keep reading.
Soon, I’m going to show you how to listen to both your head AND your heart in choosing your future husband.
But first, allow me to share the realization I had as a dating coach for women: most people are fundamentally the same at heart.
You want to feel desired and appreciated.
You want to feel safe, heard, and understood.
You want to trust and be loved unconditionally.
You may have unconditional love from your friends.
You may have unconditional love from your family.
But if you do not currently have unconditional love from a man, you are missing out on life’s richest treasure.
To you, unconditional love may sound like something out of a fantasy.
A good man who respects, honors, and cherishes you?
Nah! Does that even exist?
The answer is an unequivocal YES.
Unconditional love is real. Unconditional love can be yours.
You’ve just never chosen the right man before.
Which brings me to your central dilemma:
You’re the woman who has everything.
- You’re kind.
- You’re smart.
- You’re attractive.
- You have close friends, meaningful work, and your baggage in check.
- You’ve loved and lost and loved again
And you’re left with one perpetually irritating question:
Why is it so hard to find a quality man?
How can you have everything going for you and yet still struggle so mightily with something as basic as falling in love?
Every bad date and every failed relationship leads to more questions:
- Why do men lie?
- Why do men cheat?
- Why do men only text?
- Why do men disappear after you sleep with them?
- Why do men date you if they don’t want to get married?
- Why do men stay in touch if they’re not really interested?
- Why do men act like they’re emotionally available if they’re not?
These questions hurt. They devastate. They cut you to the core.
If you could answer these questions and find the right man you’d feel light and free.
After all, you want something that seems so simple:
To fall in love, get married, and live happily ever after.
Is that too much to ask?
You wouldn’t think so.
But then you look around.
You’ve tried online dating on and off for years.
You’ve tried set-ups, singles events, Meetups, and Tinder.
You’ve tried to make it work with the sexy unavailable guy.
You’ve tried to give a chance to the nice guy with no chemistry.
You’ve taken long breaks to focus on your hobbies and career.
You’ve bought a bunch of books and products
And here you are, at the end of your rope.
You visualize your own epitaph.
Smart, strong, successful woman. Had it all. Big heart. Looked young. Loved to laugh. Kind to friends, family, strangers, and animals. Lived by the Golden Rule.
Never understood men, made poor relationship choices, gave up on love and lived alone for the rest of her life.
You may hate the way that sounds, but you have to admit: you may be headed in that direction.
You’ve tried to make peace with your fate.
You’ve told yourself that love doesn’t matter.
You like being alone. You prefer your freedom.
You’re sick of compromise. You never want to answer to a man again.
You remember the deep pain your ex caused, pain you can still feel today when you stop and think about him.
You remember when he started to become distant, when he lost his temper, when he refused to talk.
You remember the drag-out flights, sleepless nights, and months of agony, as your relationship troubles dominated your every thought.
You were once ready to settle down and live happily ever after.
Now you’re jaded, confused, and most of all, TIRED.
Tired of distasteful suitors.
Tired of disappearing lovers.
Tired at the trail of disappointing boyfriends who litter your past.
How did this happen? What could you have done differently? And most of all:
Why do some women get to marry the man of their dreams while it seems like you are destined to end up alone?
Do you really want to know?
Because unlike the mysteries of the universe, the answer to “Why is it so hard to find a quality man?” is not a mystery at all.
There is a very simple answer to that question – and I’ll give it to you in a minute.
But first, I want to acknowledge your feelings. Having worked exclusively with women since 2010, I am deeply sympathetic to your struggles with men.
And I want to share something that most guys will NOT admit to you:
Your fears and observations about men are 100% real.
- Men do discriminate against you as you get older.
- Women are held to higher standards of beauty, self-care, and fitness.
- Men do not court women like they used to.
- Women are in better touch with their emotions than men.
- Men do push for sex and judge you afterward.
- Women are more sensitive, communicative, and likely to compromise.
That sucks. There are no two ways about it.
And from that evidence, you may draw conclusions like:
“Men just want one thing.”
“All guys cheat.”
“All married couples are unhappy.”
“Everyone who dates online is a loser or a liar.”
“I’m happier being single.”
“There are no good men left.”
If you’ve ever felt those things, you’re not alone.
But the biggest problem with black-and-white statements is that they’re always partially true, but never totally true.
“All guys cheat” is actually “Some guys cheat.”
“All married couples are unhappy” is actually “Some married couples are unhappy”…and so on.
You know this intellectually.
These all or nothing statements are emotional, not logical.
Emotions are a good thing. They allow us to feel joy, fear, anger, and sadness.
They make us vulnerable and human.
But, whether we like it or not, emotions tend to override facts and reason.
If you’ve ever foolishly hooked up with an ex or left a rambling message on some guy’s voice mail, you know how emotions don’t always steer you right.
The fact is: we need both logic AND emotion to make healthy decisions.
So, rather than let you get too caught up in your negative emotions about men, I think it’s important to provide facts that give you a more balanced perspective on the real state of love and marriage for smart, strong successful women.
- Fact: 96% of people eventually get married.
(Statistical Abstract of the United States, 2012-2013)
- Fact: College-educated women who marry over the age of 30 have only a 20% divorce rate.
(New York Times)
- Fact: The likelihood your man cheats on you is less than 6% per year.
- Fact: Men fall in love faster and need less personal space than women.
- Fact: 65% of men are open to remarrying after divorce, compared with 49% of women.
- Fact: One-third of marriages in the past decade started online.
(University of Chicago).
- Fact: Women in the top 15% of earners are more likely to be married.
(Council on Contemporary Families)
- Fact: An educated single woman at age 40 is much more likely to marry in the next decade than her less educated counterparts.
(Wharton Business School)
So which is it?
Are men all about sex and afraid of commitment? Or do they want to remarry more than women?
Are smart, successful women doomed to be alone? Or do they marry at higher rates than less educated women?
Is online dating the worst? Or do millions of people find love that way each year?
The answer is, not surprisingly, both.
Some men are all about sex, but many more want to get married.
Some smart, successful women do struggle in love, but most usually end up finding their way.
Online dating can be challenging, and yet many people still make it work.
In other words, it’s never an either/or.
You’re correct that love has brought you more pain than joy.
You’re correct that it’s better to be single than in a miserable relationship.
You’re correct that there are many men who are too selfish, clueless, arrogant, damaged, and insensitive to be great partners.
But you are not correct that dating is hopeless, marriage is futile, and men are bad.
There are way too many happy couples to suggest otherwise.
Even if I concede that 90% of men are not suitable for you, that leaves you with the top 10% of men to choose from.
These men are confident, capable, kind, consistent and committed.
The question is what are you doing right now to attract one of these men?
Think about it. If everything I said was true…
If there are, in fact, millions of happy marriages out there…
Why hasn’t it happened for you?
Why do you look in the mirror, see yourself getting older, and feel a sense of panic?
Why do you try to fool yourself with the lie that you’d rather be alone than in love?
Why are you so tempted to give up entirely — even when you know that millions of other women are in wonderful, healthy relationships right now?
The answer is simple:
You don’t know what to do.
And if you don’t know what to do, love will ALWAYS be a waste of time.
Like trying to put together IKEA furniture without instructions or trying to drive cross-country without a GPS, you have repeatedly set yourself up for failure.
That doesn’t mean that everything is your fault. Certainly not.
Some women get lucky in love. Some women don’t.
Some women adapt and overcome. Others quit.
I understand why you might want to quit.
But what if you could instantly shed your negative beliefs about relationships?
What if you were handed a blueprint that would attract the top 10% of men?
What if — instead of getting lucky — you can actually create your own luck?
If that sounds impossible, keep watching, because, in a few minutes, I’m going to give you some tips on choosing the right man that will change your life forever.
Before I get into that, I think it’s important that I share my story.
Don’t worry: it has a happy ending — and I promise yours will, too.
If you don’t already know me, my name is Evan Marc Katz. I’m a dating coach for women and the author of four books. I had 10 million blog readers last year and I’ve been fortunate enough to appear on every TV show, newspaper, and magazine you can think of. Most importantly, I have helped thousands of women just like you transform their love lives.
Why me? What qualifies me to do this job?
That’s a great question — and here’s the God’s honest truth:
There’s nothing special about my background.
I’m not a psychologist with a PhD and thirty years of clinical experience.
I’m not a trained marriage and family therapist.
Actually, I’m probably a little bit like you.
I’m a good, but flawed person who always yearned for a safe lasting relationship.
What makes me unique as a coach? It’s simple.
For the past fifteen years, I’ve spent three hours a day listening to women like you share your struggles, your fears and your frustrations.
That’s over 10,000 hours of coaching that has allowed me to develop a bottomless well of empathy and understanding for your plight.
I’m not too young to appreciate the challenges faced by older women.
I’m not too old to forget what it’s like to be single.
All my experience has made me both a better coach and a better man.
And, not surprisingly, what I learned from coaching is exactly what led me to marry my wife in 2008.
While I don’t think being married should be a qualifier to give good advice, it kind of is.
To the best of my knowledge, I am one of the only happily married male dating coach who specializes in helping women understand men and find love.
In other words, I not only talk the talk, but I try to walk the walk.
I have the kind of relationship I believe you want to have and I can tell you exactly how to get it. But make no mistake: it wasn’t easy.
This isn’t a tale of an overnight success. This is a 35-year-struggle to create a successful roadmap to lasting love, so that I could ease your pain and shorten your learning curve.
Unfortunately, I had to make every mistake in the book before I figured it out.
I dated online for nearly 10 years. I went on over 300 dates. And I still hadn’t met the woman who would become my wife.
Naturally, I blamed Match.com. I blamed Los Angeles. I blamed the opposite sex.
And of course, I beat myself up.
I was supposed to be good at this!
I’d been on the Today Show! CNN! Rachael Ray! Tyra Banks!
From the outside, it may have looked like I knew what I was doing.
But on the inside, I was lonely and frustrated, wondering what was wrong with me, and why everyone else I knew was getting married but me.
And then I figured it out:
The common denominator between my exes wasn’t just that they were intelligent and attractive.
It was that they were critical, wanted to change me, and ended up dumping me.
It’s not that their criticisms were invalid; it’s that I found it too hard to be who they wanted me to be.
I found myself constantly walking on eggshells, afraid of upsetting them, afraid of rocking the boat, afraid of getting dumped.
I just wanted to be myself.
I just wanted to let down my guard.
I just wanted to know my partner would accept all of me — the good and the bad — without running for the hills.
Imagine how incredible it would feel to find a man who lets you be yourself and accepts all of you for the rest of your life.
And that’s when I had my realization — the one that changed everything:
I didn’t have to change my entire personality to find love.
I just had to find a woman who accepted me in full.
Months later, I was at a Sunday evening potluck in the Hollywood Hills, when I started chatting with a divorced brunette with big blue eyes and a warm smile.
I wasn’t overwhelmed by chemistry.
I wasn’t dazzled by her education, occupation, or impressive resume.
I wasn’t even hitting on her.
We just had easy, natural, playful conversation that went deep into the night.
One month later, she was my girlfriend.
Two years later, we were married.
Five years later, we had two beautiful children.
And it all happened because I recognized that what I thought was important in relationships actually wasn’t important at all.
For years, I was looking for someone just like me – an East Coast, Jewish, Ivy League type. That’s what I was attracted to. That’s what I was comfortable with.
And that was my biggest blind spot.
Once I learned to trust my feelings — not my intellect — I discovered a magic formula that could be replicated by literally anyone, anywhere.
Now, a decade later, I’ve perfected that formula and helped thousands of women like you know what to look for in a man and what to avoid.
I’ll admit that when I first got married, I thought it was the end of my journey, but it was really just the beginning – the beginning of my new life.
And today is the beginning of your new life…the one where you really, truly get to live happily ever after.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve also had a long journey, filled with moments of despair, where you were ready to quit dating and give up on your dreams.
Believe me: you don’t have to. I’m telling you, from the bottom of my heart:
You don’t have to change yourself to find lasting love.
You just have to change your choice of men.
That doesn’t mean you have to settle, give up on attraction, or marry the first nice guy who comes along. Far from it.
You deserve to have it all — and you will.
I just want you to know that you’re not always at fault when relationships go bad.
Fix your man-picker and you will find love in the next six months.
If that sounds a little too easy, I’m excited to offer you some priceless tips on exactly how to do this.
Understand: choosing my wife was the best decision I ever made.
And I do mean DECISION.
Too often in your life, you haven’t made ANY decisions when it comes to men.
It’s as if you were blindly guided by emotion, to the point that you stayed in dissatisfying relationships with men who weren’t truly your equal partners.
Soon, you will meet a man who dotes upon you, accepts you in full, and makes you happier than you ever could have imagined.
Soon, you will meet a man who leads with warmth, patience and selflessness, a man who brings out the best in you.
Thousands of women who have followed my advice have this relationship.
What’s their secret?
What did I tell them that altered the course of their lives forever?
How is it possible that so many different women from all over the world could follow a simple formula and turn around decades of bad relationship choices?
Easy. And it all begins with looking at men, dating, and relationships through a different lens.
Once you’re honest with yourself about the mistakes you’ve made in your past, you will NEVER make those same mistakes again in the future.
Now, before I reveal my 3 tips, it’s important to explain one more thing about my philosophy.
- I believe that finding love takes effort.
- I believe that dating gets trickier as you get older.
- I believe that men and women are equal but different.
- I believe that most people are good at heart, but act selfishly.
- I believe that we can’t change people, but we can change our beliefs and reactions to people.
In other words, I am a “reality-based” dating coach.
Most of what I’m sharing with you now is not where to meet men or how to “catch” a man, but rather, a radical new way to evaluate men as partners.
For too long, you’ve chosen the wrong men without any understanding of why you chose those men or what you should do different the next time around.
And it all begins by making decisions from a place of confidence so that you’ll never again find yourself stuck in a dead-end relationship.
Nobody wants to talk about this, but there’s skill in choosing a great partner.
But it’s not a skill that comes naturally to most of us and it’s not a skill where, historically, you can take a course to fix the problem.
So without further ado, here are three essential tips from my Love U coaching program.
Feel free to write them down. They may well change your life.
You Should Stop Settling on the Wrong Qualities
You’ve settled on the guy you weren’t attracted to. You’ll never do that again.
You’ve settled on the guy who couldn’t hold down a job. You’ll never do that again.
You’ve settled on the guy who bored you to tears. You’ll never do that again.
I think we can both agree that settling is a bad thing.
But in choosing not to settle, what kind of men have you actually settled on?
You’ve settled on men who were critical, selfish, and ambivalent.
You’ve settled on men who didn’t call, didn’t make plans, and didn’t make time.
You’ve settled on men who didn’t have any intention of building a future with you.
Whether you know it or not, you’ve settled and you continue to settle.
You just don’t call it settling when he’s tall, cute, smart, funny, and successful.
But it is. So here’s the deal:
It doesn’t matter if he’s 6’2”, has a thick head of hair, a Masters degree, is a self-made millionaire, a gourmet chef, a ballroom dancer, and a tantric sex master.
It doesn’t matter if you have the same ethnic background, same religion, and same exact political beliefs.
It doesn’t matter if you love each other and have never felt more intensely connected to another human being in your entire life.
If your man isn’t kind, consistent, communicative, and commitment-oriented, you’ve got NOTHING.
I’m not kidding.
The “perfect” man who runs hot and cold is not a good husband.
The “perfect” man who refuses to listen or communicate is not a good husband.
The “perfect” man who has no intention of marrying you is not a good husband.
You’ve defined perfect by what you’re most attracted to.
You’ve defined perfect by what it looks like to your friends and family.
Uh uh. Perfect is what makes you happy in the long run.
And I would suggest that you’ve wasted a lot of time settling on men who did not consistently make you happy.
I’ve been asked a million times: “What’s the difference between your clients who found love and the ones who didn’t?” My answer has never wavered.
My clients who found love are the ones who redefined settling.
Settling isn’t going out with a guy who’s one inch taller than you, a few years older than you, or doesn’t have an advanced degree.
Settling is wasting time on men who are selfish, emotionally unavailable, and unwilling to compromise or commit.
You’ve spent your entire life settling.
The second you stop is the second the right man shows up.
But who is the right man? How do you know when you’ve found him?
My belief is that you’re not always going to know when you’ve met Mr. Right, but you ARE going to know when you’ve met Mr. Wrong.
I’ll explain more in a minute, but here’s a quick exercise to help you evaluate whether or not your man is a keeper. I call it:
“Attractive vs. Important.”
Like most people, you probably have some sort of mental checklist when it comes to evaluating men.
Now, let’s say you’ve got 20 things on your list and you find a guy who gives you 19 of them.
Do you dump him because he doesn’t complete your list?
Well, it depends. Not all things on that list are created equal, are they?
It might be nice to have a guy who likes ballroom dancing, but technically, you don’t need your husband to dance with you.
You can have a perfectly happy marriage with you dancing twice a week while he stays at home and watches football.
On the other hand, imagine the one thing you didn’t get on your list is that he’s afraid of commitment. So you can have the perfect guy on paper, but if you want to get married and he doesn’t, your relationship is going nowhere.
That’s why — right now – I want you to distinguish between the qualities in a man that are attractive and the qualities in a man that are important.
Quite a list, isn’t it? So let’s get our definitions straight.
Attractive is: “This is what turns me on.”
Important is: “This is how he treats me.”
And if you’re looking at that list and are trying to figure out which ones are attractive vs. important, I’ve made it really easy for you.
The left side is attractive. The right side is important.
Your list may look slightly different than mine, and that’s fair. The real point is for you to be able to distinguish between what’s attractive and what’s important.
Attractive qualities are what draw you into a relationship.
Important qualities are what determine whether your relationship thrives.
The issue is that you’ve usually fallen for men with a lack of important qualities.
Easygoing, selfless, supportive, stable, attentive, reasonable, consistent, honest. Those words do not describe the men in your past.
Starting today, you will still be attracted to the same types of men, but you will no longer settle for a relationship where your most important needs are neglected.
Before we move onto our next important tip, I want to emphasize something that often gets lost when I cover this material so quickly.
I am not remotely suggesting that you should give up on all attractive qualities.
Romantic relationships MUST have attraction to thrive. If you don’t have a good sex life, you don’t have a happy marriage. That’s why sex is on the “important” list.
I just want you to see the distinction between attractive and important.
Between tall and honest, I hope you’d choose honest.
Between cultured and committed, I hope you’d choose committed.
Between charismatic and selfless, I’d hope you choose selfless.
People often blur the lines between compromising and settling but there’s one important distinction:
How you feel about it afterwards.
Women who settle are unhappy.
Women who compromise ARE happy.
I compromised on age. My wife compromised on religion.
We’re both very happy we did.
Moral of the story:
When you compromise on a few attractive qualities and you refuse to settle on the most important qualities, you’re going to have one VERY happy relationship.
Now before we get to tip #2, I want to remind you that I’ve been a dating coach for a long time. And I’ve listened to all of your very valid complaints about men.
I acknowledge that many men can be selfish, short-sighted, clueless, and resistant to all forms of personal growth and change.
That’s why I’m a coach for women, not for men. 🙂
But there’s one thing that women tend to believe about dating that is entirely false:
“Men have all the power in relationships.”
The line of thinking usually goes something like this:
Men are the ones who approach.
Men are the ones who make the first move.
Men are the ones who call back.
Men are the ones who commit.
Men are the ones who propose.
Doesn’t that give men all the power?
At any given point in time, you have just as much power as the man you’re dating.
If that sounds crazy, because you’ve always felt powerless, I want you to listen really closely.
You’ve heard of Eckhart Tolle’s best selling self-help book “The Power of Now”?
I call this the “Power of No.”
So while it’s true, that, in general, men are the ones approaching, following up, committing and proposing, everything they do is dependent upon YOU.
You’re the one who gets to say yes or no!
He writes to you online. You’re the one who determines if he gets a reply.
He calls back for a second date. You’re the one who says whether you want to go out again.
He says he’s ready to be your boyfriend. You’re the one who decides if you want to keep seeing other guys.
He says he wants to marry you. You’re the one who has to say yes when he’s on bended knee.
By definition, “men have all the power” renders you powerless, a victim of male misbehavior, unable to have any say in your own relationship dynamic.
Well, forgive me if I don’t agree with that narrative.
You are a powerful woman. But you haven’t always exercised your power before.
Which leads me to the second big tip — and if you’ve been following me for awhile, you may have heard me say this before:
You Must Be the CEO of Your Own Love Life.
What does that mean?
Well, as we saw from Tip #1, you may be a smart, strong, successful woman, but you haven’t really been conducting yourself like the CEO of your own love life.
And to have success in love, you MUST be the CEO of your own love life.
Maybe you’ve heard of the business cliche, “Slow to hire, quick to fire”?
Well, if you’re like most of the women I’ve coached, you’ve usually done it the other way around: you were really quick to hire and really slow to fire.
You’d meet a guy, hop into bed quickly and spend the next year trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.
Sometimes, you stayed because you thought you couldn’t do any better.
Sometimes, you stayed because the chemistry was intense and you didn’t want to let it go.
Sometimes, you stayed because you’ve already put in so much time, it was hard to walk away.
Sometimes, you stayed because the first few months were so great that you hoped he’d go back to the way he was.
It’s okay. You’re human. No need to beat yourself up about it.
But allow me to be blunt here: by staying with the wrong man for too long, you were acting not like a CEO, but like an intern…
…an intern who was so desperate for work that you subjected yourself to unhappy, unfulfilling, unpaid labor…all because you were afraid you couldn’t get a better job.
From this moment forward, you are the CEO of your own small company.
There’s only one job opening. The title is “husband.” It’s a great gig. Plush offices. Mind-blowing perks. Long-term benefits. Lifetime tenure.
Any guy in his right mind would want to work at your company.
And because it’s such a great job — and there’s only one of them – you have to be very selective about the kind of guy you hire.
But what determines whether a given intern gets a full-time job?
It’s not whether he went to Harvard or looks cute in a pinstripe suit.
The intern who gets the job is usually the one who works the hardest for it. He shows up early. He stays late. He really, really WANTS the job.
He talks about a future.
He leaves his weekends open for you.
He communicates frequently in between dates.
That’s what it looks like when your intern is putting in the work to earn the job.
But if your intern has great potential and doesn’t put in the requisite effort to get that one full-time position, you let him go and bring in another intern.
No hard feelings. No emotions. Quick and easy. Next!
In other words, if you’re the CEO, you never have to get nervous about what your intern thinks. If anything, HE should be nervous about what YOU think!
It’s his job to win YOU over, not vice versa.
When you see yourself as the CEO, and men as the interns, it’s a complete power shift. Nothing’s changed except your perspective on things.
As the CEO of your own love life, you can quickly cycle through interns in 4-6 weeks instead of wasting precious years on them.
That’s exactly what my client, Jodi, did.
An attractive woman in her early 50’s, Jodi met an impressive man who was instantly ready to be her boyfriend after only one date. I told her to be cautious.
Sure enough, about 5 weeks into their relationship, Jodi realized her guy was completely dismissive of her opinions. While she may have had a boyfriend on paper, she felt small and unheard when she was with him.
And instead of putting in another year of trying to get this guy to change or banking on his potential, Jodi decided to act like a confident CEO. Quick to fire.
“Hey, James. It’s been really fun getting to know you. I just don’t feel like our relationship is the right fit. But I think you’re a great guy and I’m sure that you’re going to make someone really happy one day. Best of luck in the future.”
Jodi cut him loose with minimal fanfare. No prolonged negotiations. No back and forth texting. No break up sex. Just a clean dividing line where Jodi could move on, and let the right kind of guy step into her life.
And that’s exactly what happened. By evaluating men based on her feelings, Jodi now finds herself in a committed relationship that is vastly superior to anything she’s experienced before — including her sixteen-year marriage.
All because she exercised her CEO power to fire underperforming interns.
Before we move onto your third relationship tip, I want to emphasize something important about this entire CEO metaphor.
Being the CEO of your own love life doesn’t mean you suddenly become cold, bitchy or heartless. That’s why I like to use the word “benevolent” to describe your role.
So, what is a benevolent CEO?
Well, think about the best boss you’ve ever had. What made him or her an amazing leader?
He or she was probably trusting and empowering in the office. He or she probably listened to you, respected you, and got the most out of you.
He or she probably created a nurturing environment in which you could thrive, a place where there was room for dialogue, advancement, and lots of appreciation.
That’s the kind of girlfriend you need to be with a guy who’s worthy.
The idea here is that you can make your relationship into something that’s worth his long-term investment, where any sane guy is going to say, “Wow. This is as good as it gets.”
The atmosphere you create as a girlfriend and CEO — filled with warmth, fun, vulnerability, and a deep reservoir of trust — is going to be so rare and special that the right man will never want to leave.
On the other hand, if you’ve been a generous and benevolent CEO — if you’ve tried and tried to help him succeed at your company — and he’s STILL not performing as you’d like, all you can do is let him go.
The point is that it’s not your fault if a guy isn’t right for you. You’re not selfish. You’ve got a company to run and you have to bring in another intern — no matter how impressive his resume and his initial interview.
Being the benevolent CEO should feel like fun — and all it takes is a simple shift.
Instead of feeling like you’re applying for jobs and hoping men select you, you see that men are applying to work for you. You decide what happens next — every step of the way.
It’s empowering. It feels better. Men respect you and respond to you more. And it gives you control over your own destiny, instead of assuming that everything is up to the man.
When you’re the CEO, you hold all the power.
Don’t you forget it.
It’s an easy mindset shift that will completely change how men perceive you. Valuing yourself makes you more attractive and valuable in every man’s eyes.
Now that you’re embracing the CEO role, you need to seek a confident intern who can handle all the responsibilities of the job.
Insecure interns are rarely up to the task.
An insecure guy puts himself in the friend zone because he has a crush on you but doesn’t believe you’d feel the same way.
An insecure guy may not make a move for weeks because he’s afraid of getting shot down.
An insecure guy may flip out that you’re still logging into the dating site, even though you’ve only been on two dates together.
Although you understand that insecurity is common, when a man is too insecure, it’s a big turn-off.
Now, let’s flip that around and ask a tough question:
How much are you like the insecure guy I just described?
Maybe you texted him incessantly to figure out when he’s going to see you again.
Maybe you dated him for over a year with no idea if he wanted to get married.
Maybe you spent a lot of time talking about your relationship instead of being in it.
If so, that’s okay. It just means you’re gonna want to pay extra close attention to my third big relationship tip…
Act Like a Confident Woman
If it wasn’t really obvious from how turned off you are by male insecurity, it should be now: confidence is the number one trait that people find attractive.
Susie came to me at an all time low.
All of her relationships were marked by the same behavior.
Even though she was a bright, kind, beautiful woman, Susie didn’t trust herself.
She changed her looks to get a man.
She altered her personality to get a man.
She’d moved around the world to follow men.
She put up with men who wouldn’t talk about their feelings and didn’t want to listen to hers.
Susie did everything in her power to make the men she loved fall for her — and not only were her efforts unappreciated, but she always got dumped.
You may react to this and conclude that there are two problems:
- Men are jerks. They’ll take and take and take and no matter what you give, it’ll never be enough.
- Because men are jerks and takers, the answer is to stop giving. Stop being available. Stop being generous. Stop being trusting.
If you feel that way, I understand. You’re not alone.
But if you think all men are jerks and that the way to succeed with them is to become less generous and accepting, you’re probably struggling as much as Susie.
In fact, Susie’s greatest problem was not that men were jerks or that she was being too nice; it was that Susie was not acting with any confidence.
I told Susie that she was giving away her power to please her boyfriend, but she never considered whether she was being pleased herself.
Susie essentially taught men that they didn’t have to do anything special for her and she would continue to put up with it.
We put a stop to that right away. And all Susie had to do was this:
Act Like a Confident Woman
Notice I said ACT. Because if you’ve spent a lifetime burying your own desires to get along with selfish men, it may be hard to suddenly become confident.
Yet, for all intents and purposes, there’s no difference between acting with confidence and having genuine confidence.
This is the basis for cognitive-behavioral therapy. You may not be able to change your past, but if you change your actions, men will respond to you differently.
Think about the advantages that come with acting confident. When you have confidence:
- You’re going to put up a great online dating profile that’s unique and funny, instead of giving up because of some bad experiences.
- You’re going to initiate contact with a guy instead worrying about rejection.
- You’ll go on a first date with a cute guy and not worry about whether you’re going to get a second date.
- You assume that each and every man who meets you is going to fall for you.
- You’re not going to obsess over whether he texted. You know that if a guy doesn’t follow up after a few days, it’s HIS loss, not yours.
- The CEO role comes easily. If you’re seeing a guy who doesn’t commit, you don’t hang on, waiting for him to become a different man.
- You can speak your mind to your boyfriend. You know your feelings are valid and you have the ability to express them in a way that makes him want to take care of you.
- You don’t stick around in a relationship where your needs aren’t being met. You know what you’re worth and you will not settle for less.
Confidence is at the root of everything.
And the best part of confidence is that it’s a decision — a simple choice.
Once you say, “I’m going to love myself and I’m going to make decisions that are consistent with my long-term goals” suddenly, this becomes really easy.
By loving yourself and acting accordingly, a few things happen instantaneously.
You’ll feel better about yourself.
You’ll command respect.
You’ll see that the selfish man cannot be selfish and the domineering man cannot dominate.
I know it’s a cliché to say “fake it ‘til you make it,” but understand:
When you act like a confident woman, you will have more success in dating, and that success will, in fact, make you more confident.
Success breeds confidence. Confidence breeds success.
Act confident and watch as you reject the wrong men and attract the right ones.
But how do you know if a guy is wrong for you? How do you know if a guy is right for you? That’s what I promised you at the top of this page and that’s what I’m excited to share right now.
Let’s start with how to know if a guy is wrong for you.
First of all, you can’t instantly know ANYTHING.
You can’t look at a guy’s face on a dating site and know that he’s going to be a bad communicator.
You can’t go on a first date with someone and know he’s going to be afraid of commitment.
You can’t sleep with someone for the first time and know he’s a porn addict.
Nothing can protect you from the process of dating.
What I’m trying to do is allow you to see your man objectively.
Not blinded by chemistry. Not giddy about whether he’s going to call. Not obsessed with the next time you see him.
You need to be the CEO who sees things clearly. If you’re not, you will continue to sink years into the wrong man, hoping he’ll change for you.
The guy who is wildly possessive is not going to change.
The guy who has no ambition is not going to change.
The guy who never shares his feelings is not going to change.
All of these guys make you uneasy.
Of course they do!
How can you feel safe when your boyfriend has jealousy issues, money issues, or communication issues?
With such men…
You will constantly cry, fight, be disappointed, second-guess your relationship, and wonder how you can love someone so much and yet be so unhappy.
You have now landed on an idea so important that I cannot state it strongly enough:
The way you know your guy is wrong for you…
…is that he makes you unhappy!
Wait, did I just pass that off as profound? Isn’t that the most obvious thing in the world?
I don’t think so.
If you are like most women, you have stayed in relationships that left you confused, lacking in confidence, and emotionally hollowed out.
Does that sound like a happy woman to you?
I acknowledge that you may have been happy at one point.
I’m sure your boyfriend gave you a good 3 to 6 months before you saw the man behind the mask.
I’m sure you still had some moments where you felt that blissful spark. But compared to the amount of anxiety you faced, those moments were few and far between.
When you really think about your ex, you realize you were only occasionally happy.
When he was nice.
When he was available.
When you were laughing.
When you were having sex.
But that wasn’t most of the time, was it?
Most of the time you were exasperated, nervous, confused, bored, and endlessly fixated on how to repair your broken relationship.
I hate to break it to you, but if that’s the case:
You weren’t actually happy.
And if your boyfriend doesn’t make you consistently happy…
Why are you in the relationship at all?
It’s a tough question — and you may not have a ready answer for it.
But I want you to consider once again that I’m telling you a truth that is hard to accept:
You’ve settled on the wrong men for your entire adult life.
In fact, that tenacity is a quality you take pride in — pride in being able to push through, hold on tight and try to work things out with your partner.
Yet, no relationship you’ve worked hard at has EVER lasted. Has it?
I was recently coaching a group of women when I posed this question:
“If your relationship stayed exactly as it is right now, would you be happy for the rest of your life?”
The women gasped. This was a question they’d failed to ask themselves.
So many women — maybe even you – fight to preserve relationships that don’t make you happy — relationships where you’re constantly on edge.
And for what? To stay anxious for the rest of your life?
If your relationship is a source of pain and confusion it is NOT worth having.
Which brings me to my second big conclusion and one of the other epiphanies I had about relationships.
What I’m about to tell you is the #1 thing you need to know to choose a husband.
The best way to know if a guy is right for you…
…is the absence of anxiety.
Let that sink in for a moment.
Consider the times in your life when you’ve been happiest.
Were you up in the middle of the night thinking? Were you distracted at work? Were you constantly torn between staying and breaking up?
Of course not.
Yet that’s what you’ve been like when your relationships stopped making you happy, and you thought that was normal.
You thought that was love. Uh uh.
Thus, you’ve bought into the biggest lie ever perpetrated by parents, couples, relationship counselors, clergy members, and self-help gurus:
“Relationships take work!”
Based on your life experience, I’m sure you’d feel the same way.
Every relationship you’ve ever had was not only work, but it was TOO much work.
- Frustration that boiled over when he didn’t listen to your needs.
- Anger at yet another conversation that turned into a screaming match.
- Anxiety of wondering where the relationship was going.
- Confusion of wondering how this man you loved could be so insensitive to your feelings.
- Resignation that the man you knew during those first few months was never going to live up to his potential.
Yeah, that describes most relationships. But does it have to?
All relationships take effort, but when that effort starts to feel like actual work, your relationship is not serving its purpose.
When I look at my happy marriage and the happy marriages of my clients, those relationships all have one overriding quality:
If that sounds hard to believe, that’s because you’ve never chosen an easy relationship before.
For you, love has always meant arguments, insults, guessing games, and insecurity.
Or maybe you’re used to placid men where you never fought, but you were bored, uninspired, and constantly second guessing why you were there.
Either way: if you’re struggling that much with your relationship, it’s not EASY.
Remember, your struggles don’t say anything about love itself.
They only say something about the men you’ve chosen.
What I’m offering you today is an end to the frustration, anxiety, and confusion.
What I’m offering you today is a simple and priceless pearl of wisdom.
A good relationship is easy. If it’s not easy, it’s not that good.
For years, you’ve fallen for men and tried to justify why they were a long-term fit, despite all the evidence to the contrary.
You cried and fought, and broke up and made-up, and vented to your friends and family, all because you thought that this was normal.
All because “relationships take work.”
Sorry, my friend. They don’t take that much work.
Let me put it another way:
If you tried on a pair of shoes and they didn’t fit, would you keep trying them on for TWO YEARS?
You might think it’s too bad the shoes didn’t fit you.
You might admire how gorgeous the shoes looked.
You might get upset that some other woman could wear those same shoes.
But I can guarantee you wouldn’t continually force your feet inside them.
This is what you’ve been doing with men.
This is what you’re going to do differently – starting right now.
Now let’s circle back to our original, frustrating, life-defining question, “Why is it so hard to find a quality man?”
From this page, you now have some real tangible answers:
You’ve spent your whole life settling on the wrong qualities.
You haven’t been the CEO of your own love life.
You haven’t acted like a confident woman.
You know your guy is wrong for you if he isn’t making you happy.
You know your guy is right for you if he doesn’t make you feel anxious.
You think that relationships are supposed to be “work,” but they’re actually supposed to be EASY.
That’s important stuff and it goes a long way in explaining how you ended up here.
You wasted years on the wrong men and never paid attention to the right men.
But that begs the question:
WHERE ARE the right men?
That’s what you want to know.
In your mind, if I could tell you the one place to meet these theoretically great guys, you’d handle the rest.
This is the opportunity I am offering to you today.
You’ve been waiting for luck, timing, and fate to intervene.
But that’s not the way love usually works.
Your success rests in YOUR hands.
That may seem exciting. That may seem scary.
But from this moment forward, you’ll have the ability to determine your own fate.
- You will be able to effortlessly let go of the pain and negativity in your past.
- You will carry yourself with unshakable confidence in all dating situations.
- You will attract quality men and watch them invest in you.
- You will be an incredible first date who always gets a second date.
- You will actually enjoy dating, knowing that you’re in control of the entire process.
- You will easily handle sexual situations, maintain healthy boundaries, and make your man want to come back for more.
- You will never worry about breaking up with a guy out of fear that you can’t do better.
- You will understand what he’s thinking and why he does what he does.
- You will be able to tell men how to please you and get what you want from your relationship.
- You will learn the difference between chemistry and compatibility and use it to choose a healthy, long-term partner.
- You will act with confidence and trust and inspire your man to do the same.
And most importantly…
- You will have the fun, passionate, lasting love you’ve always dreamed about.
After years of feeling down in the dumps and thinking that love wasn’t meant for her, my client Janine finally has that kind of wonderful relationship. Here’s what she had to say about how far she’s come.
I find the end of Janine’s testimonial so inspiring. It’s not simply that she got a marriage-oriented boyfriend after joining Love U; it’s that she has the confidence to know that her romantic success is inevitable, regardless of her current relationship.
You can feel the same way.
Since 2003, I’ve spent 3 hours every day coaching, cheerleading, and mentoring women like you into relationship success.
I am thrilled that so many of my clients have written to share their happiness. But I always knew that I could do my job better.
I only work with a handful of women each year, and I only have a limited amount of time to coach women each afternoon.
So, I started to think: “How could I help more women — particularly, the smart women who most frequently turn to me to find love?”
You’re tired. You’re busy. You’re overwhelmed. You’re not going to comb through all my blog posts, newsletters and audio programs to get answers.
You need concepts explained to you in a short period of time.
You need a process that is easy, fun, and achievable.
And, of course, you need results.
No more wasting time on the wrong men.
No more books that don’t change your destiny.
No more long dating hiatuses where you passively wait to win the love lottery.
YOU WANT A HUSBAND, DAMMIT!
So after going through all my stuff, I came up with a system that gives you everything you need to make healthy relationship choices with men.
This is the culmination of all my coaching and relationship experience in one place.
I call it…
It’s no accident that Love U has two meanings.
First of all, Love U means Love Yourself
It’s impossible to have the relationship of your dreams if you don’t love yourself.
You may like yourself.
You may think you’re kind and smart and pretty.
But if that doesn’t translate into insisting on proper treatment from the man in your life, then you have to work on your confidence and self-awareness.
If you have settled on losers, players, commitmentphobes and narcissists, you’re largely saying that you don’t love yourself enough to deserve better.
Well, I don’t think that’s true. When you’re done with Love U, you will have a healthier relationship with yourself, as well as a healthy relationship with a man.
Second of all, Love U means Love University
Of course, this isn’t an official university. You cannot put this on your resume. You cannot use these credits to transfer to another higher learning institution.
But make no mistake: you are getting an education here.
Better yet, this is the kind of education that you cannot get from a traditional college, masters or doctorate program.
And yet, I offer you the ticket to the most important thing you can possibly learn.
Life IS love.
There is no other force in the universe that is as powerful, nothing that is a better predictor of your happiness than having a loving partner by your side, day in and day out, until you grow old.
I’ve long said that working with me was like getting a degree in men, and I couldn’t be more serious about the comparison.
You may have read 100 dating books. You may have gone on 100 dates. You may be a licensed psychiatrist with twenty years of private practice.
And yet Love U still has the unique ability to show you what’s in your blind spot.
It’s a blind spot your family can’t see.
It’s a blind spot your friends won’t reveal to you.
It’s blind spot that no amount of books or self-guided therapy can cure.
As long as you are unable to identify your blind spot, shine the light on it, and get rid of it permanently, relationships will continue to be a struggle for you.
In Love U, I’m taking you on an exciting and transformational journey, a one-way ticket to love and happiness.
Remember earlier when we were talking about what a struggle it would be to drive cross-country without a GPS?
Well, Love U is the GPS that leads you directly to the man you’ve always sought.
Here are 9 ways in which Love U will get you the man of your dreams.
1 Love U is comprehensive.
Comprehensive enough that you should never need to talk to a therapist, listen to a summit, or buy an eBook ever again.
Love U is a meticulously crafted curriculum with 6 different modules. Within each module is 4-5 weeks of video content, organized in chronological order.
Bury the past. Live in the present. Get your groove back.
- Why holding onto your last relationship does nothing but stop you from finding a better one.
- The danger of thinking that the man you’re seeing is the Last Man on Earth. He’s not, and you can do better, guaranteed!
- Why Cinderella needs to try on a lot of shoes before she finds one that fits perfectly. (And why she doesn’t get mad at her feet when they don’t!)
- The curse of being a smart, strong, successful woman with high standards, and what that means for you.
- How to be both a short-term pessimist and a long-term optimist. If you don’t figure this one out, you’re doomed from the start.
Why Bother Syndrome
- Why there is no time like the present to find love. No matter how much you’ve suffered, you’re better off doing something NOW than putting it off indefinitely.
- The one thing that’s been keeping you from getting back out there. It’s simple, but it’s weighing on you heavily and preventing you from your true life’s purpose.
- The inspiring success stories of my most challenging clients: a 73-year-old widowed woman, a paralyzed woman in a wheelchair, and a woman in the remotest part of the Yukon. Learn how these women found lasting love and how you can apply their lessons.
- Why dating and relationships are never a waste of time — except in this one specific instance.
- The reason you should always bother to date. All of your bad experiences may have helped you forget how good it feels to find the love you want.
- What it means to be unreasonable, and why unreasonable people are the ones who find love faster than anyone.
- The incredible story of a famous self-help author who couldn’t find love and her 4 limiting beliefs that might be holding you back.
- The value of getting a “small win” and seeing instant results in your love life. Small wins propel you into bigger and bigger victories.
- Why the only thing to be afraid of in dating is NOT dating. I’ll teach you how to get over everything else.
- How you already know (almost) everything you need to know to get happy – you just haven’t applied it yet.
- When it’s important to be unreasonable when it comes to getting the relationship you so richly deserve.
- That love is like a lottery and that you probably don’t want to celebrate your winnings until you’ve gotten all 6 numbers.
- Why there are many things to celebrate before you get a ring on your finger – and why it’s essential to take joy in them as you date.
- A new, empowering definition of happiness, that will get you into action and produce greater results than any relationship book you’ve ever read.
How to make men flock, swoon, and step up — wherever you are.
- Why “where are all the quality men?” is the wrong question, and what question you SHOULD be asking to get better results in love.
- The downside of being too independent and comfortable — and how if you’re very successful at being single, it becomes even harder to become a couple.
- The secret to getting more men to approach you. It’s a piece of cake — and all you have to do is understand what he’s thinking when he sees you.
- Why you should never take a man’s card or ask him to call you. It’s not that it’s “wrong”; it’s that the right guy doesn’t need to be prodded to follow up with you.
- If you’ve ever felt you weren’t good at email, phone, texting, or dating, you’ll learn to make men stand up and pay attention.
- The one thing you need to assume before you start talking to a guy. Once you get this down, you will never again worry about whether he likes you or not.
- The art of verbal foreplay, and why being a woman is the only power you need to flirt with the cutest guys.
- Why “playing hard to get” is the WORST advice you’ve ever been given and why warm and positive feedback is the way to any man’s heart.
- The difference between flirting and being a tease, and how to establish healthy boundaries that let men know where you stand.
- Don’t like the men you’re meeting? You can actually CHANGE your date’s personality by being a better flirt. This lesson is like MAGIC!
- The difference between the top dating sites and which one is the best fit for YOU.
- A powerful formula to writing an online dating profile that not only gets a higher quantity of responses, but a higher quality as well.
- What it’s like to be a man in online dating. It’s shocking and heartbreaking, and it just may change the way you view men from this moment forward.
- The power of my 2/2/2 Rule. Screen out bad guys, get the good ones to invest in you, and have total control of your online dating experience.
- How to confidently initiate contact with men and get them to write back. If you’re like most people, your first emails are weak attempts at finding common interests that send your favorite men running for the hills.
- The 3 things you should be looking for on a first date. If you don’t get them, there is NO point in going back for a second one.
- What it means to “forgive the ignorance,” and how you want men to be more forgiving of your flaws as well.
- How to handle the first date kiss. If you don’t do it this way, you may be inadvertently alienating the vast majority of men.
- The deadly “Pedestal Principle” and how it could be silently killing your chances of online dating success! If you don’t know what it is, chances are, it is already affecting you…
- A nearly foolproof plan to start enjoying your first dates, and creating chemistry and intimacy. No more dreadful coffee dates!
- Why men will do as little as possible to get the greatest reward, and how you can effectively weed out the users and players FAST.
- A simple way to figure out whether a guy is interested in you. Do this, and you’ll never spend another second, staring at your phone, waiting for his text.
- You’ve spent your entire life focused on how you feel about your date. Instead, focus on THIS to avoid wasting time on ambivalent guys.
- An ESSENTIAL fact about men that will make sense of all of their behavior, and allow you to finally have peace around dating.
- Why you can’t always tell when a guy is right for you, but you can absolutely tell when he’s WRONG for you.
The art of choosing a boyfriend amidst the losers, flakes, and players.
- The first thing you need to remember when you’re seeing a guy, and the one thing that guarantees you don’t lose a moment of sleep over him.
- How choosing a boyfriend is NOT the same as choosing a husband. In fact, the whole point of dating is to try a guy on for size before even considering a real commitment.
- Why you need to throw out whatever rules you have in your head about how he “should” act, and what you should be looking for instead.
- What to do when you’re freaking out that he hasn’t called and you think he’s pulling away. This will absolutely SAVE your relationship.
- The fascinating science behind attachment styles, and how learning your own can make or break your entire future.
- The main difference between men and women when it comes to sex. Once you learn this, it will explain and heal the confusing sexual situations from your past.
- Why great relationships should have great sex, but great sex is not a predictor of a great relationship. Just look at your past!
- If a man is only interested in sex with you, then sex is probably all he’s offering in return. Funny how that works.
- Five simple sentences that will guarantee that no man uses you for sex ever again.
- How to say no to sex, set healthy boundaries, and still make him want to come back for more.
- The downfall of dating smart, handsome, wealthy guys. I’m not telling you to lower your standards; I am shining the light on blind spot that continues to afflict you.
- Why you should never date simply for the sake of dating, and why dating is the best way to create lasting love.
- 3 things a man could say to you that should make you dump him on the spot. You’ve always been too forgiving, but you’ll never make that mistake again.
- What men want. Believe it or not, 90% of it is the same as what you want, but there is 10% that you’ve never heard before. You need to learn this if you want to forge an unbreakable bond with your guy.
- Why you may not need a man, but men want to be needed. Until you let down your guard and risk being vulnerable, you have no chance at getting the man you desire.
- Exactly when it’s time for you to focus your full attention on one man. Don’t become his girlfriend until he does THIS.
- The 2 different paths to becoming a boyfriend. Which one are you on, and why are you putting up with the guy who is not stepping up to commit to you?
- The vital definitions of exclusive vs. boyfriend. Until you nail this down, you run the risk of sleeping with men for months at a time who have no intention of being your boyfriend.
- Instead of seeing if your boyfriend meets up to your mental checklist, try rating your relationship on this one important quality.
- The 8 things your boyfriend should be doing right now. If he’s not doing them, you need to give him his walking papers!
You may be confused, but we’re not that confusing.
- Why you should never be afraid of having a serious relationship discussion. You’ll feel 1000 times better after you take this to heart.
- Why great men aren’t always great boyfriends, and how you can tell the difference within a few weeks.
- Why some men make less of an effort after they’re in a relationship, and why there are times that this is okay.
- When you should say “I love you” and how to avoid scaring him away with those three magic words.
- An easy way to assess whether your relationship is truly making you happy. Try this and it will spare you months of wasted time on the wrong men.
- How to get a confident, masculine man to want to treat you like a queen. It sounds obvious, but most women have been getting it wrong forever.
- Why smart, strong, successful women kick ass in the boardroom yet struggle in love, and what you can do about it — without changing your personality.
- How to choose a partner who is a complementary fit. There is no right and wrong; there is only effective and ineffective when it comes to choosing a man.
- What it means to be with the “nice guy with balls,” and why even this attractive archetype is going to frustrate you, despite his charms.
- A test to figure out your own feminine energy. The result will determine your romantic future far more than your education, career, and hobbies ever will.
Alpha males vs. beta males
- The difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism when it comes to men. If you don’t know this off the top of your head, you are probably unintentionally emasculating your man.
- The secret appeal of the easygoing, laid-back guy. What you perceive as weakness is actually his greatest strength!
- The 2 qualities that are the best at determining whether a man is going to be a great husband. I promise: you have NO IDEA what they are, but once you do, you’ll have an advantage on every other woman who is seeking a life partner.
- Can you be an alpha female at work and a beta female in a relationship? What does it take to be with a man who is a natural leader? Together, we’ll explore your options and steer you towards the right kind of man for you.
- A fun and effective way to make your boyfriend act the way you want him to. It’s basic psychology, and it’s incredibly powerful when you do it right.
- The first thing you need to understand about men. Once you do, you’ll be able to clearly decide whether his behavior is acceptable or not.
- The primary difference between what men and women want from relationships. Once you know what he wants, you can easily give it to him and make your relationship rock-solid.
- Your boyfriend wants to make you happy. With this knowledge, you can transform the way you deal with him and make him WANT to be a better boyfriend.
- Men have a unique timetable when it comes to commitment. Understand where he’s coming from and he will clamor to commit to you.
- Tired of wasting time on men who don’t want to get married? Here’s exactly how you deal with those guys who aren’t sure if they want to ever settle down…
- It’s on Wikipedia, yet you may have no clue what “love” really is. This lesson will forever change the way you look at the concept of chemistry.
- Have you ever had a guy tell you that he wasn’t “in love” with you? Have you ever said that to a man? Learn the science of being “in love” and what that means for your future.
- What does it mean when you “just know”? Do you need to have that feeling? Learn why this is better known as “the deception of passion” and how not to be drawn into that trap.
- There is a formula for happy relationships — a perfect mix of chemistry and compatibility. Learn it and make your next boyfriend your last boyfriend.
- How to choose a man who is not only attractive to you, but, just as importantly, great husband material as well.
Finding a guy is easy. Finding a guy you want to keep is hard.
How to talk with men
- The primary reason that men shut down when you have an important discussion. The second you get this is the second you can speak your mind without fear.
- The “compliment sandwich” and how to use it to get your way. Trust me: no man can resist.
- How he acts and how he feels about you are often two different things. Learn how to distinguish his inconsiderate actions from his cruel ones.
- If you want your boyfriend to be 100% honest with you, you have to do this one thing (that pretty much no woman ever does)…
- Solve ANY sensitive relationship using this three-step conversation technique that makes him WANT to please you.
Should I stay or should I go?
- “The Rubberband Effect” and how to deal with guys who pull away to think.
- Why you should forgive him for being a man and break up with him for being a jerk. And no, those two words are not synonymous!
- How to quickly identify and dump an jerk. I hate to use such clinical terms, but you need to break up with him before he does too much damage.
- “The Normalization of Deviance” and how to fix your relationship before it becomes broken.
- When you should give him a mulligan for his clueless behavior, and when to learn to let it go. Men have no incentive to stay in relationships where they are constantly told that they’re failing.
Jealousy and cheating
- The actual statistics on how many men cheat, how many women cheat, and why people stray. Trust me: it’s not what you think.
- The surprising — and shockingly common — reason that good men lie to you. Believe it or not, you’re partially responsible for bringing out the worst in him.
- The reason you’re drawn to cheaters and they are drawn to you. It’s time to break your pattern of choosing emotionally unavailable men, once and for all.
- The truth about monogamy — what biology says, what men say, and why so many men choose to stay with one woman forever.
- One simple rule you need to know about trust that will inspire the right man to be loyal and monogamous.
- Common interests, similar backgrounds, great chemistry. Guess what? NONE of these are the primary source of compatibility with men.
- The 3 personality traits that are the best predictors for a compatible partner. Does your guy have them or do you need to ditch him now?
- Make your partner feel more appreciated by speaking his “love language.” Then watch as he turns around and becomes a better partner in return.
- Why being married is extremely different from dating, and how there is a completely unique set of issues to face as a married couple that you cannot figure out when you first start dating.
- How you can have everything on paper, but NOTHING in a relationship, unless you are compatible in this one area.
Building a life with a man who makes you feel safe, heard, and understood.
Being a great girlfriend
- A radical new way of choosing a man — not solely based on whether you’re into him, but whether he’s into YOU.
- The hidden power of saying YES. Men love it. They don’t get enough of it. And you’ll be the first woman to ever say it to him regularly.
- A simple and powerful way to avoid being a doormat. The right man doesn’t take advantage of your goodwill, and if he does, he’s out the door.
- How a female animal trainer learned to train her husband using positive reinforcement and rewards. You can, too!
- The Platinum Rule for relationships. If you want a man who is a giver (and you should), you can’t keep score of what you’re giving in return.
- Why staying with a nice man you don’t intend to marry isn’t kind, any more than you’d want a man to stay with you if he didn’t want to get married.
- A thirty-second script you can say to any man when it’s time to end things. It’s drama-free, it’s succinct, and it leaves no room for misinterpretation.
- The 2 brain systems you use when making decisions. If you’re not doing this, you may be missing something vital in your emotional time of crisis.
- The sad truth about millions of men. (Hint: they are too messed up to make a good husband for ANYONE, so don’t be too sad about letting them go)
- A healthier way to view a break-up, no matter how sad or painful it might be. Sometimes, breaking up is not just the best answer but the ONLY one.
- Why the REAL numbers on marriage and divorce should make you feel OPTIMISTIC about finding love.
- Exactly when you should cut your losses with a boyfriend who hasn’t proposed. Give him enough time to make a decision, then be brave enough to pull the plug.
- A stunningly obvious way to determine if a man is marriage-oriented that does not involve interrogating him. Your future boyfriend thanks you in advance.
- Why your man has no more power in your relationship than you do — unless you give it away to him.
- The 3 paths to marriage which are most likely to end in divorce. I promise that you’ve done at least 2 out of 3 of these things — multiple times!
Wants vs. needs
- Why you can’t have any relationship dependent on your partner changing. If you don’t like the way he’s acting right this second, don’t expect things to get better.
- The difference between settling and compromising. It’s not what you think, and until you figure this piece out, you always struggle in love.
- Why “dating like a man” is empowering, effective, and more likely to make you happy than anything you’ve ever tried before.
- The most important quality a man can have. If your guy doesn’t have it, your relationship is sunk before it even gets off the ground.
- My top-secret Husband Picker exercise. Previously reserved for private clients, I am sharing it with you for the first time here. This is the culmination of all of Love U and is a literal blueprint to pick the man you’re going to marry.
That’s a lot of stuff.
These videos answer every question you can possibly have on the road to lasting love.
While I’d love to teach you everything I know in less than six months, studies show new habits actually take a lot longer than that to form.
In order to make sure the next guy you date is the last guy you date, the Love U process allows me to hold your hand every step of the way.
2 Love U is interactive.
It’s one thing to read a book or listen to an audio series. It’s quite another to LIVE the material.
And since Love U is about getting results, the curriculum has been designed to maximize DOING, not just watching and reading.
Every week you’ll download a new short exercise.
It may involve looking back on previous relationships, it may involve filling out a quiz, it may involve a new way to communicate.
But growth happens from taking action, and in Love U, I can guarantee you’ll be doing something different than you’ve ever done before.
Love U is fun.
Unlike a rigid university setting, the entire point of Love U is pleasure.
There are no mid-terms. No final exams. No grades.
In Love U, we are working on YOU.
- Giving you the confidence to flirt and know that men will respond.
- Helping you bring out the best in men wherever you go.
- Teaching you how to make your partner do what you want with a few choice sentences.
And while I do believe that it’ll be fun to watch the videos, do the exercises, and watch your understanding grow, you know what the real fun part is?
When you see this stuff actually start to work.
In the blink of an eye, all the theory becomes practice, and you’ll have a boyfriend who is built to last.
A good relationship doesn’t feel like work.
Neither does Love U.
You will look forward to each and every module that lights your path to happiness.
4 Love U is easy.
Before creating Love U, I asked my readers:
“Given that you invest 40 hours a week in working, how much time would you be willing to invest in finding love?” Here’s what you had to say:
I took all of that into consideration when building this program. Listen, I think it’s great that you’re willing to invest the time and energy to find a life partner.
But you don’t need 5 hours a week looking at online videos to create love.
You need simple, digestible lessons and you need to see results quickly.
Which is why, instead of overloading you, I’m giving you only 30 minutes of Love U videos per week.
I don’t care if you’re the busiest woman on the planet.
You have 5 minutes a day to learn to love yourself and receive love in return.
5 Love U can be watched, read or listened to
Whatever your preferences, you can reap the benefits of Love U.
Every week, you will be given access to 10 short videos, but if you’re not a visual learner, you can listen to the audio or read the transcripts.
I’ve created Love U based on your needs, and no matter what your learning style, you’ll have a seamless and stress-free experience.
Finally, while Love U is a six-month course, this material is available to you forever.
Once you’re a Love U member, you’ll have lifetime access to log in and get answers to all your dating and relationship questions.
6 Love U was created by a man.
Imagine a really nice guy who wanted to succeed with women:
Maybe he has no confidence, maybe he has no experience, maybe he doesn’t carry himself with masculine energy… All we know is that this nice guy is frustrated at his lack of success with women and he wants help.
Who would you recommend he talk to if he wants to understand women?
Seems kind of obvious, doesn’t it? Your nice guy would be far better off talking to you than reaching out to some man trying to guess how women think.
I have great respect for my female colleagues. They’re wonderful and they’re making a huge difference in the world.
The one thing they are not is men.
And if you want to understand men, connect with men, and have a quality man devote his life to you, I hope you can agree it makes more sense to ask a man.
7 Love U is a raw, honest, authentic, and unfiltered look at men.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could teach all of the men in the world to understand women? Sure it would! So what would men need to learn to do better?
- They would develop more empathy for your feelings.
- They would acknowledge your need to be heard.
- They would honor your desire to be understood and respected.
- They would act masculine and selfless.
- They would be consistently affectionate and complimentary.
That’s a nice start, huh?
So if we can presume that the world would be a better place if men understood women, it’s safe to say your love life will improve when you understand men.
In order to cut through the half-truths and misinformation, I make a point in Love U to acknowledge BOTH sides of the story.
There’s how you think. There’s how he thinks. They’re not always the same.
Once you learn what good men are actually thinking in each and every dating situation, you will be able to make intelligent and informed choices in love.
Love U may not always tell you what you want to hear, but it does tell you what you NEED to hear.
Only the truth can get you into the easy, healthy relationship you deserve.
Aarti is a perfect example. A smart, strong, successful woman in her early 40’s, Aarti hadn’t given up on her dream of falling in love and starting a family.
Within months of watching my videos for 5 minutes a day on the subway, she found herself an amazing, marriage-oriented man who treats her like his top priority.
"This past week he proposed to me!"
I love Aarti and am so happy for her. She completely embodies my next observation about what makes my program so unique and valuable.
8 Love U is results-oriented.
You’ve dieted. You’ve healed your past. You’ve signed up for every coach’s mailing list and been drowned in a sea of good intentions.
- But you still don’t know how to write a dating profile that attracts a husband.
- You still don’t know how to be a confident first date that men find irresistible.
- You still don’t know how to conduct a relationship discussion that makes your man want to please you.
- You still don’t know how to assess whether a guy is a keeper or a waste of time in the first six weeks.
Only Love U teaches all of that.
I’ve created a system that covers every single thing you need to know about confidence, meeting men, dating, relationships, understanding men, and commitment.
These are best practices for what actually works on men.
9 Love U is affordable.
If you had cancer, you’d pay anything to make it go into remission.
If a loved one were dying, you’d pay anything to save her.
If you had debilitating depression, you’d pay anything to feel better.
I am not suggesting there is something debilitating about being single.
It’s far better to be single than to be in a miserable relationship, that’s for sure.
I’m presuming that you are more than comfortable being single.
I’m presuming that you have it all – friends, family, career, and passion for life.
In other words, you have everything… except for the guy.
So what if I told you that you could get the guy in the next few months?
How much would that be worth to you?
Before you answer, consider this eye-opening research on love and happiness.
According to David Brooks of the New York Times, “People vastly overvalue work, money, and real estate. They vastly undervalue intimate bonds… The deeper the relationships a person has, the happier he or she will be. People in long-term marriages are much happier than people who aren’t.”
Once again, I’m not suggesting you’re unhappily single or that you should pair up with any random man just to get a ring on your finger.
I’m stating that according to a different study at the University of Virginia, married people are TWICE as likely to call themselves “very happy” than single people – and “very happy” actually correlates to a monetary value.
Economists David Blanchflower and Andrew Oswald surveyed 100,000 Americans and Britons and concluded that marriage was worth $100,000 annually.
And you’re not just gaining $100,000 in happiness THIS year.
You’re gaining $100,000 of happiness EVERY year you’re together.
Stay married for the next 35 years and you’re looking at $3,500,000 worth of happiness just by choosing the right partner.
I know, three and a half million seems like a ridiculous amount. But there’s a reason you’ve heard “you can’t put a price on happiness.”
What would it be worth to have a man who supported you, believed in you, and loved you for the rest of your life?
What I’m offering you is the ability to rewrite your future. The ability to find peace and happiness.
The ability to create the lasting love that has so far eluded you.
It’s the most comprehensive look at dating, relationships and commitment that I — or anyone else — has ever created.
You will receive the same information I share with my private clients, but instead of trying to cram everything into 12 weeks on the phone, you can access an easy to use system that will be available to you for the rest of your life.
Remember, you’re getting:
- 26 weeks of videos to help you understand men and find love.
- 26 weekly exercises that will put your knowledge into practice.
- 26 weeks of audios so you can listen to the material on the go.
- 26 weeks of transcripts if you prefer reading.
That’s 6 months of me holding your hand, using my one-of-a-kind program developed from helping thousands of other women like you find love.
In the past, my private coaching clients received no videos. No exercises. No structure. Just a series of once-a-week phone calls to discuss their various dating dilemmas.
Previously, that would have cost you $12,000 for six months. This isn’t a made up number. This is what women invest to work one-on-one with me.
Today, I’m offering you something better — and it’s not going to cost you $12,000.
Because my goal is to make this same great material accessible to the world and literally help 1 million women find love, you can join Love U today for only:
$149/month for 6 months
That’s a no-brainer of deal that gives you access to everything I know forever.
And if you truly want to get the best deal I have to offer, you can get the full Love U experience for one easy payment of:
That saves you nearly $100 off the already low price.
It’s like getting your first month in Love U absolutely free!
Every day, I get emails from women who have been transformed by Love U. Emails from women in happy, sexy, EASY relationships they didn’t even know EXISTED before.
If I can change the arc of your entire life for the cost of a weekend away, well, that’s what I’m going to do.
I’m ready to understand men & find love!
Enroll now for just $149/month for 6 months
or a one-time payment of $800 (Save $94!)
"I'm with the sweetest most caring man I could ever dream up in my head."
He calls me his soul mate and talks about a future with me. I'm blown away by him and I couldn't have had this insight about myself without your help. Life is F%^*ing AMAZING. Life is a miracle. Thank god for you, Evan.
"For the first time in my life, I don't go to bed wondering if I am loved. I am no longer afraid. The future looks great."
Something about your advice, from a male perspective, telling me I deserved more, made me feel special. Now, I am part of a big Brady Bunch family!
"He is my everything, my once in a lifetime love. This is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, and it is all thanks to you!"
"You're the best dating coach out there and I would refer every woman that struggles with her dating and love life to you."
"He says he has never met anyone like me before."
I'm getting married next week. My guy teases me on how I "took the course" on how to meet a guy and keep him interested. He should only really know how much work that took and all the things I learned from you. So glad I found you.
"I feel secure, loved, adored, and yes, the sex is indeed great!"
I NEVER have to wonder how he feels or if he is committed to me because he expresses that commitment in words and deeds every single day.
Evan taught me a LOT of love lessons in a short period of time without having to experience them. It was like having a direct line to a man's "private talk."
"We have seen each other every day since our first date and it has been incredible."
Within a few months I met the most amazing man. We are together now about a year and talking about moving in together.
"This week, I got a proposal and a beautiful ring - we'll get married later next year."
It gets better and better. Dave is already talking about buying our perfect house so we can spend our lives together. I now feel 'Safe, happy and secure'… which was exactly what I wrote I was looking for in my online profile well over 5 years ago!
"He told me how absurdly easy our relationship has been and, as we held each other close, we had our first tentative conversation about our long-term future."
When I see him puttering around, making coffee for me or doing the laundry, I am struck by how truly beautiful he is and how lucky I am to have him in my life.
But that’s not all: as part of this special last chance offer for Love U, I’m also going to offer you 4 more compelling reasons to join me today.
LOVE U BONUS #1
5 FOCUS Coaching Calls
For years, I ran a program called FOCUS Coaching, where every month, I hosted a group of 250 women to a live lecture and Q&A on different subjects. Now, for the first time ever, I’m giving you access to five of my top FOCUS Coaching calls.
- Moving On
- Unmet Expectations
- Men and Money
- How to Make Him Fall in Love With You
- What Men Want
That’s $235 worth of coaching to help you get over the last guy, manage the new guy, and be the kind of partner that every man falls for.
You get all five calls absolutely free when you join Love U today.
LOVE U BONUS #2
“Too Much of a Good Thing: Why Your Work Strengths Are Your Relationship Weaknesses.”
This is the name of an 80-minute speech I delivered at Marni Battista’s Ignite Your Life event a few years ago and it remains my favorite speech of all time.
In this video, you will learn why the dating pool is smaller for smart, strong, successful women, why chemistry hasn’t led you into lasting love, as well as the two best predictors of a happy marriage.
This video has not been posted anywhere on the Internet before – and you can see it in seconds from now when you enroll in Love U now.
LOVE U BONUS #3
My Bestselling Program,
“Why He Disappeared”
Tens of thousands of women have had their lives turned around by my most popular book, “Why He Disappeared — the Smart, Strong, Successful Woman’s Guide to Understanding Men and Keeping the Right One Hooked Forever.”
Soon, you’ll understand why some men don’t want to date you, why others will sleep with you without committing, and why your boyfriend doesn’t want to be your husband.
More importantly, you’ll learn to turn around decades of bad relationship choices and let go of the pain in your past.
If you’re sick of being heartbroken and are ready to finally attract the man of your dreams, “Why He Disappeared” is a godsend. And it’s yours, for free, if you act now.
And last, but not least, I’d like to offer you one last bonus for enrolling in Love U today.
LOVE U BONUS #4
2 Marathon Coaching Sessions
These marathon sessions are lengthy Q&As designed to answer every single question you have about Love U. Sex. Intimacy. Meeting Men. Marriage. You name it, I’ve got you covered. In the last marathon call I did for Love U members, I was on the phone for over THREE hours.
I charge $1000/hr for coaching, so by registering now, you get over six hours of coaching time for FREE that will help you attract a quality man fast.
To Recap, Love U Includes:
- 26 weeks of short videos to help you understand men and find love (Value: $12,000)
- 26 weekly exercises to reinforce the concepts you learn (Value: $1,000)
- Bonus #1 – 5 FOCUS Coaching Calls (Value: $235)
- Bonus #2 – (Video) “Too Much of a Good Thing: Why Your Work Strengths Are Your Relationship Weaknesses.” (Value: $97)
- Bonus #3 – My Bestselling Program, “Why He Disappeared” (Value: $47)
- Bonus #4 – Two Marathon Coaching Sessions (Value: $2000)
- Lifetime access to Love U, where you can learn everything you need to know to meet and marry a quality man. (priceless)
Total Value: Over $15,000!
Yours right now for only $149/mo. for 6 months
(or $800 in one payment – BEST PRICE!)
Even though I have faith in all this content and all these free bonuses, designed to ensure that you graduate Love U with a devoted boyfriend…
…if you’re still not convinced that Love U is an accurate look inside the male mind and hasn’t brought you greater success…
…just let me know within the first 30 days of the course and I’ll quickly and courteously give you 100% of your money back.
There’s no catch. I’m including a 30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Money-Back Guarantee because I believe in this material deeply and I want you to, as well. If one month in Love U doesn’t demonstrate its value, I don’t want you to pay for it. Simply reply to the email confirmation you’ll receive after you register, write “Refund Love U” in your message, explain why it isn’t working for you, and I will refund you for the full amount, no questions asked.
You even get to keep the Love U bonuses, as well. They’re yours to keep just for giving Love U a fair shot.
I’m confident that this limited-time offer is going to be one of the best long-term investments you’ve ever made.
I’m ready to understand men & find love!
Enroll now for just $149/month for 6 months
or a one-time payment of $800 (Save $94!)
Investing in Love U is like investing in a safe mutual fund at a young age and watching your compound interest grow exponentially over time.
A few dollars a day now may well mean three and a half million dollars when you’re older.
Earlier you learned that if you don’t know what to do differently, love will continue to feel like a waste of time.
By enrolling in Love U now, you’re investing in a GPS for your love life, a guided system that prevents you from making any wrong turns and plots out a direct path to choosing the right partner.
In essence, Love U helps you create your own unique roadmap to meeting a man who makes you happy every single day.
That’s what good men do.
The way I see it, your success is my success. Your happiness is my happiness.
Soon you’ll understand everything there is to know about the opposite sex, so that you can create the love life you deserve — without further coaching!
My job is not to keep you as a client. My job is to get you results fast— and show you how to make healthy decisions on your own for the rest of your life.
Valerie is a perfect example of a woman who embraced this coaching, found a boyfriend, and is nearly evangelical about her transformation.
"Love U helps you connect the dots on all the different aspects of dating!"
I appreciate Valerie’s enthusiasm and believe me, you’ll be just as enthusiastic when you quickly find a great guy just like she did.
Before I wrap up, there is one other thing I need to tell you about Love U.
This limited time offer is only available for a short time.
So, the real question isn’t whether you can afford to register for Love U right now; it’s whether you can afford NOT to register.
How much longer do you want to remain alone?
How many more years do you want to toil fruitlessly online, sifting through undesirable men?
What would it be worth for you to finally get happy?
I know other coaches who charge $20,000 for their big programs.
I have matchmaker friends who charge $60,000 for 10 blind dates.
You’re going to graduate Love U with a priceless education and a devoted boyfriend for only $4 a day.
You now have two choices on what to do next.
Choice 1: Try to go at it alone
Take the useful information I slowly dole out to you on my blog and newsletters. Combine that with the other dating sites, coaches, and friends advice you constantly have to wade through, and try to apply all the seemingly conflicting information to your situation.
And who knows?
You may get lucky and win the husband lottery.
Then again, you can take…
Choice 2: the quickest, easiest, and smartest way
to get the love you deserve.
See, I’ve already done the work for you.
I’ve already gone on 300 dates, written 1000 blog posts, and coached thousands of women of all ages into happy relationships since 2003.
You don’t need any more failure.
You don’t need any more trial and error.
You don’t need to do the same thing over and over again that has led you to this point.
Love U is a tried and true blueprint that will get you the relationship you want — in just 5 minutes a day.
I’m ready to understand men & find love!
Enroll now for just $149/month for 6 months
or a one-time payment of $800 (Save $94!)
Module 1 — Confidence
- Past Baggage
- Why Bother Syndrome
- Take Action
Module 2 — Meeting Men
- Meeting men
- Online dating
- First dates
Module 3 – Dating
- Staying cool
- Being selective
- Becoming exclusive
Module 4 — Understanding Men
- Boyfriend material
- Feminine energy
- Alpha males vs. beta males
- Understanding men
Module 5 — Relationships
- How to talk with men
- Should I stay or should I go?
- Jealousy and cheating
Module 6 — Commitment
- Being a great girlfriend
- Breaking up
- Wants vs. needs
Imagine what it will feel like to be free of anxiety and fear.
To feel safe, heard and understood.
To feel supported, loved, and cherished.
To have tender loving care and wild passionate sex.
To have a man stand by your side, in sickness and in health, ‘til death do you part.
That is what you will get when you join me today.
Just listen to your heart and act decisively.
Give me five minutes a day, and I will give you a husband.
Not to mention that I’m offering you a 30-day-money-back guarantee if you’re in any way dissatisfied with the course.
If this sounds like an offer you can’t refuse, that’s because it is.
After all, you came to me today for a reason.
You are burned out on men. Tired of dating. Sick of relationships. Doubtful that happiness is even in the cards for you.
Now you see that there’s so much more to life. You don’t have to be alone. You don’t have to give up on men. You can create unconditional love like so many other Love U graduates.
Whether you do the modest monthly payment or invest in the full course today, do something.
You’re worth it and your future will look a lot different after you’ve completed Love U.
By the time you graduate, you’ll not only have the equivalent of a Bachelors Degree in Men, but you’ll likely have a man who both appreciates and cherishes you!
Ask yourself if you want to be in this exact same position next year or if you want to change your life forever, starting right now.
Just listen to your heart and act boldly and decisively.
As much as I’d like to, I can’t put a price on love.
I can’t say what it’s worth to you, nor can I tell you what it costs you to do nothing.
All I know is that I’ve helped thousands of women like you find love, get married, and start families, with only a few months of coaching.
There’s no other program, no other system, and, frankly, no other coach in the entire world who has put together such a comprehensive, interactive, affordable program that will rock your world, and change the course of your entire life.
Join me in Love U and I promise:
You’ll never spend even one second too long with the wrong man, and you’ll easily be able to meet and keep the right man.
There will be no more drama and no more worry.
Your man will make you happy over and over and over again for the rest of your life.
This is your time.
I’m ready to understand men & find love!
Enroll now for just $149/month for 6 months
or a one-time payment of $800 (Save $94!)
And if you’re STILL unsure about whether Love U is going to work for you, click here to read my Love U FAQ.
It answers over 30 of the most frequently asked questions about Love U and will give you the peace of mind necessary to make this investment in your own happiness.
Feel free to keep reading and watching if you want to see a few more success stories from women like you — women who’d spent their entire lives doubting whether happiness was even possible, and now are in easy, happy, inspiring relationships.
I hope you find them as inspirational as I do and that you see that there s a direct correlation between joining Love U and getting happy.
I love you and I can’t wait to hear your success story when you’ve graduated from Love U.
"I'm now willing to seek out love and do it with authenticity, which has been a real game changer for me."
"Love U is extremely far reaching and you will not be disappointed at all if you join!"
"To get a male perspective is invaluable and I'm so glad for this experience!"
"Once I made this shift I was able to select from a great pool of guys... including one fantastic guy I'm still dating!"
I’m ready to understand men & find love!
Enroll now for just $149/month for 6 months
or a one-time payment of $800 (Save $94!)
"I feel secure, loved, adored, and yes, the sex is indeed great!"
I was a divorced woman in her late forties and I had been looking for love for a decade! I used all possible tools such as online dating and asking friends to set me up. I read books about dating and finding love. I did affirmations, meditations, self-hypnosis, and well, you get the picture. I really tried! I dated every possible person and every possible type within reason, and sometimes, totally outside of reason.
Young, old, you name it-if they were "high quality" men, I dated them, but I could not find love. I am an ex-model, highly educated, successful in my career, feminine, loving, and giving, with a great sense of humor and a lot of passion for life. I attracted men by the truckload but nothing would stick, and I couldn't figure it out. I asked everyone in my life to please tell me what was wrong with me. All the women had the same stock answer:"Men are intimidated by you." I bought into that thinking, even though I am very feminine and understated, and I let it depress me for, oh, about a decade. But I still tried! Yet after ten years of effort, I never felt loved and I was exhausted. I had men with whom I had a lot in common take me out on fabulous evenings on the town and even to European capitals for amazing weekends, but no one wanted to be in a real relationship with me.
Then, I heard you say something that totally rocked my world. Someone asked him why she only attracted noncommittal men, and in his no-nonsense way, he said, "You don't ATTRACT those men. You ACCEPT those men."
ROCKETS SHOT INTO THE AIR!!! That was me. While I said that I was looking for love, I accepted the attention of every noncommittal man who came my way. I didn't weed them out immediately, which is what Evan tells us to do. No, I dated them time and again, wondering why they "didn't come forward" and enter into commitment with me.
As soon as I heard you say that, I made a commitment to change MY habits. I turned down all the "exciting" and "glamorous" men who came my way. I said NO to weekends in Berlin, dinners at extravagant restaurants, etc. from the same old tired guys who "wanted an interesting woman" in their lives but loved being single. After two months of practicing being the new me, I met Anthony, and we really hit it off as friends. Though he fit NONE of my criteria of being very tall and handsome, in a fabulous career, or living in the same city as me, as I watched him in his life, I realized that here was the kind of man Evan keeps advising us to consider-stable, loving, responsible, men who want most of all to make us happy! We came clean with our feelings after two months of friendship, and we have been in an ecstatic relationship for one year now. I NEVER have to wonder how he feels or if he is committed to me because he expresses that commitment in words and deeds every single day. He has added so much to my life. I feel secure, loved, adored-and yes, for all the women who wonder if he is "exciting" enough, the sex is indeed great. Our daily shared passion for life and for each other is more than I ever imagined possible with a man.
So thank you, Evan, for so much great advice but especially for that one sentence that made me realize that it was within my power the whole time.
"I'm with the sweetest most caring man I could ever dream up in my head."
Thank god for you, Evan.
I used to be attracted to emotionally unavailable guys who treated me like crap. Which seems beyond insane to me at the moment, but apparently it's pretty common. As time went by, my boyfriends got just a little bit nicer and a little bit more available, but never worked out. I wanted a man who would care for me and share his life with me but I didn't believe deep down that I deserved that.
I made it my life's mission to find my soulmate and after each devastating break-up, I got more and more hopeless. I didn't know what was missing and I didn’t know how men operated.
Simple things like phone calls and attention were things I desired but weren't getting from my boyfriend at the time. You empowered me to believe that I deserved what I most desired in life. You told me that my desires were not irrational, that I deserved exactly what I wanted. Something about hearing this from a male dating expert, someone who has seen it all, led me to believe that I was NOT asking for too much.
Anyway, now I'm with the sweetest most caring man I could ever dream up in my head. He's sensitive, he's real, he shares his inner thoughts, fears, and love with me. He wants to see me all the time and he makes me feel like the most beautiful and special woman he's ever been with. He calls me his soul mate and talks about a future with me. I'm blown away by him and I couldn't have had this insight about myself without your help.
Life is F%^*ing AMAZING. Life is a miracle. Thank you Evan.
Every time we are together I think to myself, "This is what a good relationship is SUPPOSED to feel like."
I want to thank you for the rock solid advice I've received from you. I'm currently in a great relationship with the kind of man I have been hoping to find and I couldn't be happier. Your videos made all the sense in the world to me yet I was surprised at the positive response I’ve gotten from men. The irony is, I dated a few really nice guys that I couldn't see myself with in the long run, but the experience gave me added confidence that yes, I was desirable, even to successful men.
I am just now going back to school to compete my BS after dropping out almost ten years ago to work full-time. Until now, I had let myself believe that financially successful men would not consider me, due to my lack of worldly accomplishments. After watching one of your videos about what successful men want in a woman and getting positive feedback from a couple, my mind turned to someone I had met a couple years ago that I turned down, even though we were reeeeally compatible aside from the fact that he had a successful business and I didn't feel "chemistry". Well, I contacted him and luckily for me he was single. We started seeing each other and the more I know and appreciate him, the more "chemistry" I feel. Every time we are together I think to myself, "this is what a good relationship is SUPPOSED to feel like." Thanks again for helping me have the change in perspective that led to this.
"For the first time in my life, I don't go to bed wondering if I am loved. I am no longer afraid. The future looks great."
I was in a difficult marriage for ten years before I finally found the courage to leave. By the time I found you, I was a single mum, trying to get by with my four young sons. My self-esteem was depleted and I was just grateful for any man that was interested in me. As a result, I ended up in many horrible situations that only left me feeling worse. There is a lot of advice by women, but something about reading your advice, from a male perspective, telling me that I deserved more, made me feel really special. It was soothing and comforting; it felt warmly paternal and so sweet. I walked away from dating and decided to work on myself for a while. About a year later, I was at the gas station one day, when a nice single dad offered to help me with an oil change. It was a funny situation because he only has one arm, and we were both very awkward- and being watched with much amusement by my four sons, and his two daughters from our respective cars.
Some months later, we are now all living happily together, one big Brady Bunch family, and for the first time in my life, I don't go to bed wondering if I am loved. I am no longer afraid. The future looks great.
Thank you for all your words.
"Evan's advice worked like magic! I am engaged to the love of my life and I am happy."
Before I joined Evan, I felt lost in the dating process. I wasn't sure what exactly I was doing wrong, but I knew I needed a change. I had this feeling that dating was a game of chance - being in the right time at the right place, etc.
But though Evan's calls, guidance, and peer-support, I realized that dating is about experience and making better choices. Chance plays a role too, but I have significantly improved my chances by practicing and becoming more effective. In six months with Evan, I have learned so much about boundaries, mirroring, flirting, patience, and accountability in dating.
Perhaps the most important lesson I have learned is to accept some uncertainty instead of trying to figure out the future at the beginning. I needed to stop overthinking and start paying attention to the actions of men around me.
Evan's advice worked like magic! I am engaged to the love of my life and I am happy! That's what good relationships do for us.
"He says he has never met anyone like me before."
I'm getting married next week. My guy teases me on how I "took the course" on how to meet a guy and keep him interested. He should only really know how much work that took and all the things I learned from you. He told me he was captivated by how real and open I was on our first meet. How I really listened, opened up about myself and the clincher, reaching over and touching his arm to make a point. He says he has never met anyone like me before. Could it be because we communicate so well and I NEVER make him wrong?
Thanks again Evan. I know I owe a lot of this to you. At 67, I never lost hope and kept a positive attitude. Guys I dropped still try to contact me. LOL. I am taken.
Take care and be well. You help a lot of people find love, which is no simple task. So glad I found you.
"He is a better man than even I could have dreamed up."
You have completely changed my worldview and my behavior when it comes to men, dating and relationships. I had tried online dating prior to finding your site and had a bunch of first dates and a handful of 3-5 month "relationships." The lessons you taught me helped me be a more successful dater and, even more importantly, helped changed my perspective about the dating process. I learned that "no man is real until he's your boyfriend" and "men do what they want." Whereas I used to take it personally and really feel the sting of rejection when a guy I had been e-mailing with or went on a first date with didn't contact me again, you taught me that this is just part of the dating process and any number of factors could have contributed to his not continuing the conversation, it didn't mean that I was a bad person, boring or unattractive (like I used to think).
I'm happy to say that after putting your principles into practice and changing my mindset, a little over a year ago, I met an amazing man through an online dating site. We enjoyed our time with each other from the beginning, but I kept reminding myself to lean back, have fun, and let things progress in a natural course so that I didn't rush things like I had in the past. Now we are deeply in love and planning our future together. I always thought that I would have to settle for someone less than what I wanted or be alone. But he is a better man than even I could have dreamed up, and even though on paper he isn't exactly what I envisioned as my "perfect" man - he's divorced with 3 children - he is the kindest, most thoughtful, and attentive man I've ever dated. He truly loves me for me, accepts me just as I am and tells me and shows me so on a regular basis. And I feel exactly the same way about him!
Evan, I know that I could not have gotten here without your invaluable advice. The passion and caring that you put into your clients, the coaching calls, and your writing is incredible and I am so thankful that I found you. You have made an immense impact on my life.
"I am now a wife and stepmom!"
I have truly married the nicest man in the world! There was never drama. My family and friends love him and he is wonderful to all of them. Unfortunately, my dad passed away last year - but watching the two of them was hysterical. My dad was a retired Army major. I often refer to him as "The Major'. When Brad first met him, he shook his hand and said, 'Major', to which my dad replied "Well, if we're using titles, Doctor'. That's what they called one another from then on. Brad was incredible when my Dad got sick - helping us understand what was going on and supporting us through it.
I am now a wife and stepmom. We have 2 boys, 16 and 15, and a special needs daughter age 12. I also have wonderful in-laws.
All I can say is that there are wonderful people are out there! Keep encouraging woman to be open to all avenues. I thank you for your coaching.
All the best,
"It's not that I don't think I wouldn't have found love and marriage eventually but I do know that I would not have found it as quickly nor as painlessly without Evan's help."
Two and a half years ago I was frustrated, sad and a little hopeless. I had had yet another man leave me suddenly and I was so confused. I knew I hadn't done anything to warrant his departure and yet I could not deny that the only common denominator in all my failed relationships was me! I had started to read Evan's blog and everything he said resonated: I really believed there were good men out there - after all many of my friends had met and married good men- and I had finally come to accept that the only thing I could change was me. So I signed up for private coaching and promised myself that I would do whatever Evan suggested even those things I knew I would want to resist.
Evan helped me with my profile, recommended a photographer and I started to date using his advice. Within a month I met Dale. Now, in hindsight I can see something which was not obvious to me then: when I met a man who was really open to a relationship, and who I might like, I wanted to run - made excuses as to why he wasn't right or talked myself into moving onto a less available man. And of course this was true of Dale too. In this case though I had Evan - who encouraged me to start paying attention to how he treats me. Never before have I received better advice! To make a long story short, Dale and I are now married. I love him and am so happy and excited to start a new life and family together.
It's not that I don't think I wouldn't have found love and marriage eventually but I do know that I would not have found it as quickly nor as painlessly without Evan's help. And who wants to wait to be happy? Evan, thank you for everything!
Your ever grateful client,
I’m ready to understand men & find love!
Enroll now for just $149/month for 6 months
or a one-time payment of $800 (Save $94!)
"Ladies, never give up hope. There are good men out there."
It all paid off in the end - I have found a wonderful man!
Ladies, never give up hope. There are good men out there. Evan's advice and materials gave me the tools I needed to find him online, interact successfully with him online, move him off to personal emails, then meet up, and finally, become mutually exclusive with him in a serious committed, loving relationship. It is all so worth the time and effort I put into learning and understanding Evan's materials and words of advice. Evan is spot on with his knowledge and tools. They helped lead me to an amazing man.
Goodbye, good luck, take the time to learn and understand the knowledge Evan is presenting here, and I believe you too, will find the man who will love you forever.
I was a 55-year old never married woman when I engaged the services of Evan Marc Katz. I had little experience in love having yearned 18 years for someone not destined for me. I'd ecently made the decision to move on and online date. Though I grew up in a family of males, I knew nothing about dating. As a result I'd had one painful online breakup prior to working with Evan and another one in the works when I signed up for Evan's Inner Circle.
Evan taught me a LOT of love "lessons" in a short period of time without having to experience them for myself. Listening to how he used the trainwrecks of otherwise smart successful women to provide teachable moments for us all was invaluable. He has an ability to sift through suffering and get at the heart of a situation quickly. On behalf of all GREAT women, Evan doesn't tolerate bad behavior coming from men. Not only is he gifted at pointing it out but also excellent at getting women to see that one extra moment focused on "Not The One" was a lost moment in the search for love.
The work Evan and I did together as I navigated the victories and defeats of my-then-current "relationship" was invaluable. Every possible truth about men and dating reared it's ugly head and Evan was right there to "set the record straight." He was gentle, tough, hugely insightful and extremely accurate at decoding a man's words, his actions, his lack of action, his likely intention. It was like having a direct line to a man's "private talk."
But mostly I learned about me. I learned how to give the right men a second chance and bypass the wrong men quickly. I learned how to sit comfortably and uncomfortably in my own confidence and allow a man to choose me while women swirled all around him. I learned to love a man for what he has to give and to give up years of finely honed "expectations" which had been driving me into the online ditch I learned to distrust my feelings when they came from a place of anxiety, unprocessed chemical desire, or panic. I learned to judge a man by his effort and in the end his kindness and humor.
And now after 3,838 views on Match, I have attracted in -- my guy -- we both can't believe how lucky we got that our time together is now. We're engaged! I've done a lot of work to get to this place -- beyond Evan -- but Evan was able to take the raw ingredients and pull together a game plan and a way forward that was smart and organic and after that, all I had to do was keep showing up.
"Evan answered my question on one of the calls and it was the best coaching ever."
Before I began FOCUS coaching I was feeling very alone in the dating process. I knew what I was doing wasn't working. I was treating going on dates as if it were a business meeting and thought men should like me just because I am this strong, powerful, and successful woman. On some level I knew that I lacked being feminine, intimate, sexy, and easygoing. I was under the wrong impression thinking those qualities made me look weak. Boy, was I wrong!!
I wanted to understand how other women were getting all the online dates and I was not. I wanted to understand how I could be different in my online profile, and with initial phone conversations. I wondered what 40+ year-old men thought about and who better to hear it from but a male dating coach!
Evan answered a question of mine on one of the monthly calls and it was the best coaching ever. I changed my thinking and behaviors towards men and began to realize they were just as scared sometimes as I was on the initial date. I've chosen to be cherished and allow myself to know that I was worthy of love. Now, I feel like when I go with the flow and stop trying to control any given situation, things fall into place. It's so exhilarating!
I met my boyfriend of 7 months ago. Each day I get to know more and more about myself and learn who I need to be in this relationship. I knew that he was an awesome man through his actions. I was never left guessing or needing information. He was expressive in his communication and let me know he liked me as soon as the first date was over. I felt amazing. When I let go of my old beliefs about who I thought I was and or how I thought I was being perceived, life changed for me. It was not only the different, risky and uncomfortable actions that I took but the person I embraced and knew myself to be; a beautiful, sensual, tender loving woman.
I’m ready to understand men & find love!
Enroll now for just $149/month for 6 months
or a one-time payment of $800 (Save $94!)
*You will get lifetime access to the Love U content, where you can learn everything you need to know to meet and marry a quality man.