Do You Want To Inspire Other Women?
All it takes is about 2 minutes to make a video that will make a huge difference in another woman’s life.
If you prefer a written testimonial click here to open an email with clear instructions.
- What were you feeling before you joined Love U? What exactly did you need to understand about men?
- What has been your biggest takeaway or lesson you’ve learned in Love U?
- What has been the result of your experience here so far and how does it make you FEEL?
- What’s been your favorite part of the Love U Inner Circle and community specifically?
- What do you like the most about working with Evan?
Record Your Video Testimonial
Hold your phone (or have a friend hold your phone) horizontally and shoot for 2 minutes. That’s it.
You may sketch out your thoughts in advance, but please, don’t read.
Just speak from the heart and do it with enthusiasm.
Your passion for Love U will change someone else’s life.
Transfer Video to Your Desktop
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
2. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode. You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust to continue.
3. Open the Photos app if it doesn’t open automatically.
4. You’ll see an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your phone. If the Import screen doesn’t automatically appear, click the Import tab at the top of the Photos app, or click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
5. Click the video you recorded, then click Import Selected.
1. Install iTunes — this ensures your computer can talk with your iPhone even if you don’t specifically use iTunes to transfer files.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable.
3. Launch the Photos app from your desktop, Start menu, or taskbar.
5. Click Import — it is located at the top right of the window.
6. Click any photos or videos you’d like to not import. They will all be imported by default.
6. Click Continue. Your video will now be imported onto your computer.
1. Install Android File Transfer app — this ensures your computer can talk with your Android phone.
2. Connect your phone to your Mac with a USB cable.
3. Launch the Android File Transfer app from your Applications list.
4. Click to open the DCIM Folder.
5. Then click to open the Camera folder.
6. Click and drag the video you’d like to transfer onto your Desktop.
1. Unlock your device’s screen.
2. Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable.
3. Swipe down from the top of your device’s screen to see your notifications.
4. Tap the Use USB for… notification. Then tap Transfer files (MTP).
5. The device will appear under This PC. Find the phone listed under Devices and drives.
6. Click to open the DCIM folder.
7. Then click to open the Camera folder.
8. Click and drag the video you’d like to transfer onto your Desktop.
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO:
Thank you so much for your time and generosity. I assure you that your willingness to share your story will touch another woman in just the right way – and may even help her find love.
Now THAT’s powerful.
“Evan Was the First and Only Person Who Was Able to Break Through To Me…”
“I was 37 years old and dating a fair amount. But somehow, every potential relationship would fizzle and leave me hurt and confused. I found myself at my wit’s end - once again left wondering what went wrong and dwelling on what I could have done wrong. I knew something had to change and that’s when I called Evan. I had been a regular reader of his blog and related to his empathetic, humorous but at the same time logical and practical approach to deciphering relationships.
Over the next few months we covered a lot of ground, but without a doubt the biggest breakthrough had to do with my mindset about men and about myself. The simple fact is that Evan was the first and only person who was able to break through to me by helping me shift my perspective.
Evan helped me to understand men and how to communicate with them in a way they relate to, but without compromising my needs. By helping me understand men better, I learned to let go of trying to control anyone other than myself. Staying grounded in who I am and what I need has given me confidence. It’s given me choice. And most of all it’s set me free. From anxiety — wondering if the guy will ever call or commit. From worry — wondering why he hasn’t called or committed. And from self-doubt — dwelling on what I’m saying or doing wrong.
By letting go I have found a sense of peace around my dating that I’ve never had before. I’m much more lighthearted about the dating process and instead of focusing on the “what does it all mean?” stuff I’m focused on having fun and being a fun date.
I’ve had more great guys than ever want to meet me. But, most of all, I feel like I’m in control — not just of my dating life but all aspects of my life.
Working with Evan was like getting a map that lays out the easiest and most enjoyable route to get you to your destination. And, even with the occasional bump in the road, having Evan by my side has made it a relaxing and fun ride. I encourage everyone to get onboard”