Do You Want To Inspire Other Women?
All it takes is about 5 minutes of your time and it would mean the world to me.
Just follow the 4 steps below – you’ll be making a huge difference in another woman’s life.
If you prefer a written testimonial click here to open an email with instructions.
- What was happening or what were you feeling before you joined FOCUS Coaching?
- What exactly did you feel you needed to understand about men and dating?
- What specific lessons did you learn from being a part of FOCUS Coaching?
- What was the result of that and where are you today because of your new insights?
- How did that make you feel?
Record Your Video Testimonial
Hold your phone (or have a friend hold your phone) horizontally and shoot for 2 minutes. That’s it.
You may sketch out your thoughts in advance, but please, don’t read.
Just speak from the heart and do it with enthusiasm.
our passion for Group Coaching will change someone else’s life.
Transfer Video to Your Desktop
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
2. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode. You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust to continue.
3. Open the Photos app if it doesn’t open automatically.
4. You’ll see an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your phone. If the Import screen doesn’t automatically appear, click the Import tab at the top of the Photos app, or click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
5. Click the video you recorded, then click Import Selected.
1. Install iTunes — this ensures your computer can talk with your iPhone even if you don’t specifically use iTunes to transfer files.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable.
3. Launch the Photos app from your desktop, Start menu, or taskbar.
5. Click Import — it is located at the top right of the window.
6. Click any photos or videos you’d like to not import. They will all be imported by default.
6. Click Continue. Your video will now be imported onto your computer.
1. Install Android File Transfer app — this ensures your computer can talk with your Android phone.
2. Connect your phone to your Mac with a USB cable.
3. Launch the Android File Transfer app from your Applications list.
4. Click to open the DCIM Folder.
5. Then click to open the Camera folder.
6. Click and drag the video you’d like to transfer onto your Desktop.
1. Unlock your device’s screen.
2. Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable.
3. Swipe down from the top of your device’s screen to see your notifications.
4. Tap the Use USB for… notification. Then tap Transfer files (MTP).
5. The device will appear under This PC. Find the phone listed under Devices and drives.
6. Click to open the DCIM folder.
7. Then click to open the Camera folder.
8. Click and drag the video you’d like to transfer onto your Desktop.
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO:
Thank you so much for your time and generosity. I assure you that your willingness to share your story will touch another woman in just the right way – and may even help her find love.
Now THAT’s powerful.