Do You Want To Inspire Other Women?
All it takes is about 5 minutes of your time and it would mean the world to me.
Just follow the 4 steps below – you’ll be making a huge difference in another woman’s life.
If you prefer a written testimonial click here to open an email with instructions.
- What was happening or what were you feeling before you began reading Evan’s newsletters/blogs?
- What exactly did you feel you needed to understand about men and dating?
- What specific lesson did you learn from reading Evan’s newsletters/blogs?
- What was the result of that and where are you today because of your new insights?
- How did that make you feel?
Record Your Video Testimonial
Hold your phone (or have a friend hold your phone) horizontally and shoot for 2 minutes. That’s it.
You may sketch out your thoughts in advance, but please, don’t read.
Just speak from the heart and do it with enthusiasm.
Your passion will change someone else’s life.
Transfer Video to Your Desktop
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
2. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode. You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust to continue.
3. Open the Photos app if it doesn’t open automatically.
4. You’ll see an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your phone. If the Import screen doesn’t automatically appear, click the Import tab at the top of the Photos app, or click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
5. Click the video you recorded, then click Import Selected.
1. Install iTunes — this ensures your computer can talk with your iPhone even if you don’t specifically use iTunes to transfer files.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable.
3. Launch the Photos app from your desktop, Start menu, or taskbar.
5. Click Import — it is located at the top right of the window.
6. Click any photos or videos you’d like to not import. They will all be imported by default.
6. Click Continue. Your video will now be imported onto your computer.
1. Install Android File Transfer app — this ensures your computer can talk with your Android phone.
2. Connect your phone to your Mac with a USB cable.
3. Launch the Android File Transfer app from your Applications list.
4. Click to open the DCIM Folder.
5. Then click to open the Camera folder.
6. Click and drag the video you’d like to transfer onto your Desktop.
1. Unlock your device’s screen.
2. Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable.
3. Swipe down from the top of your device’s screen to see your notifications.
4. Tap the Use USB for… notification. Then tap Transfer files (MTP).
5. The device will appear under This PC. Find the phone listed under Devices and drives.
6. Click to open the DCIM folder.
7. Then click to open the Camera folder.
8. Click and drag the video you’d like to transfer onto your Desktop.
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO:
Thank you so much for your time and generosity. I assure you that your willingness to share your story will touch another woman in just the right way – and may even help her find love.
Now THAT’s powerful.
"I picked myself up again and learned how to get along better with my frustration, doubts and fear"
I felt frustrated, defeated, hopeless and mostly alone in my own journey searching for love before I read "Believe in Love." I found it most helpful and inspiring when I read about your personal struggles, breakthroughs and victories. Thank you for being so vulnerable and open with the rest of us. I mean, THANK YOU. Through your journey, I learned how important it is to stay persistent and hopeful. I may not be very good at staying hopeful in my own search for love, but whenever I remind myself of how you continued your search for love after being rejected (I mean, who would tell someone that they are not attracted to them to the other person's face?) as well as many other heart wrenching moments, I know I must keep trying. That is the spirit of persistence and sense of hope and that's the most important lesson I learned from you, Evan.
After reading "Believe in Love," I picked myself up again and learned how to get along better with my frustration, doubts and fear. I became more disciplined in making time on a daily basis for either communicating with men online or going on dates, even if I don't see any immediate results. Now I know, someday and somewhere, someone will make all of this all worthwhile.
Reading about your journey, I felt so much relieved knowing that I'm not alone in my search for love, never have been, and never will. And there is always something powerful about knowing that. Now I feel normal (if there is such a thing called "normal") and empowered. I understand that I want something very special that not everyone has or cares much about or dares to dream and fight for. I realized that it would take me much time and effort to get it. But again, when one no longer feels alone and better yet, feels empowered again, that's when good things will finally happen to her.
Attached is a recent picture of mine. Feel free to use it along with my testimony. There is nothing to hide when it comes to looking for love.