Do You Know Why It’s So Hard to Find a Quality Commitment-Oriented Man?
In this two-part video series, I’ll answer your 6 most burning questions about men — and explain how you can weed out the wrong guys and finally attract the right one.
“YES! I Want to Find Love Now!”
In these videos, you’ll discover some of the top tips from my Love U course:
- How you can make a man feel needed without being needy. And believe me — all men want to feel needed by their partners.
- Why it’s so hard for you to meet quality men the way your life is currently constructed. Hint: If you have no time to meet men, it’s HARD to meet men.
- The reason you always seem to attract unavailable guys who treat you poorly. This tip will blow your mind with its power and simplicity.
- What your boyfriend is thinking and how to better connect with him. Once you learn this, you’ll have better relationships with men wherever you go.
- Exactly what you can do to make a good man want to commit to you. It’s not magic, but it makes a HUGE difference in whether a guy chooses to stay or go.
- Why you don’t need to change to meet the love of your life; you just have to do this ONE thing. I promise: you will never settle on an unhappy relationship again.
Meet dating coach and author,
Evan Marc Katz
Billed as a “personal trainer for smart, strong, successful women,” dating coach Evan Marc Katz has been helping single women since 2003. He is the author of four books, most recently, “Believe in Love,” and has been featured in hundreds of media outlets, including Today, the New York Times, and CNN. In the past two years, Evan’s blog got over 16 million readers and over 2000 women graduated from Love U, his one-of-a-kind video course that helps women understand men and find lasting love. Evan is very happily married and lives in Los Angeles with his wife and their two children.