Exclusive free training from Evan Marc Katz
How You Can Stop Wasting Time on the Wrong Men and Finally Get the Unconditional Love You Deserve
Join me to discover the #1 way to know a man is RIGHT for you and the #1 way to know a man is WRONG for you.
During this free online training, you’ll learn:
- Why is it so hard to find a quality man — and what you can do RIGHT now to make it MUCH easier.
- The difference between attractive qualities and important qualities. If you don’t know this, you’re doomed to repeat the very same chemistry-based mistakes you’ve made in the past.
- The one thing you have to change to find lasting love (and it’s not your looks, personality or standards!)
- 3 powerful tips on how you can carry yourself with more confidence immediately. The result: men are more attracted to you, respect you more, and want to please you.
- How you can be warm, fun, vulnerable, and sexual — and still set healthy boundaries that make men want to devote themselves to you.
- The myth that men have all the power in online dating. It’s not true and if you believe this, it will sink you.
- Why you may have been burned by your exes, but can’t treat each new man as if he’s going to hurt you, too.
- The biggest lie ever perpetrated by parents, couples, relationship counselors, clergy members and self-help gurus. You’ve been taught something fundamentally WRONG about relationships and I’m going to correct it for you, once and for all.
- Why good relationships may take effort but they don’t take “work.” If your relationship feels “work,” you MUST tune in to learn what a good relationship REALLY feels like.
Meet dating coach and author, Evan Marc Katz
Billed as a “personal trainer for smart, strong, successful women,” dating coach Evan Marc Katz has been helping single women since 2003. He is the author of four books, most recently, “Believe in Love,” and has been featured in hundreds of media outlets, including Today, the New York Times, and CNN. In the past two years, Evan’s blog got over 16 million readers and over 2000 women graduated from Love U, his one-of-a-kind video course that helps women understand men and find lasting love. Evan is very happily married and lives in Los Angeles with his wife and their two children.