How to Know This Program Is For You
If you really enjoy dating and relish the opportunity to meet and connect with new guys every week, you don’t need this program.
If you’ve never wasted a few months (or years) pining for the one who got away, you don’t need this program.
If you take rejection in stride and never spend a single second worrying about whether a man is into you, you don’t need this program.
If you have never “taken a break” from dating, men and relationships, you don’t need this program.
If you assume the best in men — that they’re kind, trustworthy, relationship-oriented and fundamentally want to make you happy — you don’t need this program
- If you’ve let great chemistry keep you in dysfunctional relationships for far too long, you need this program to show you how to cut guys loose forever.
- If you’ve ever felt that you’re “too busy” for love, this program will show you exactly how to allocate your little spare time to get the love you deserve.
- If your boyfriends have been selfish, insecure, or insensitive to your needs, this program will give you the self-assurance to speak your mind and never settle for less.
- If you expected the tingly excitement of new love to last forever, you need this program to explain how love REALLY works, so you can make your happiness last forever.
- If you’ve ever had self-doubts whether you were worthy of love, this program will obliterate them and allow you to access hidden reservoirs of self-esteem.
- If you have trouble communicating with men, this program will give you the tools to show them how to please you and the courage to dump them if they don’t.
- If you’re afraid to date because you don’t want to get hurt again, this program will give you a new, empowering worldview that will make good men FLOCK to you.
- If you believe that men are ultimately going to hurt you, this program will give you a shot of confidence that will inspire men to treat you like a queen.
- If you’ve been disappointed at the lack of quality men, this program will reveal why you should be INFINITELY more optimistic about your chances to get married.
- If you’ve ever been frustrated that men don’t act the way they should, this program will help you see those same men in a new, positive, light — and transform the way men react to you. You can literally bring out a BETTER side in the men you meet.
- If you’re sick of being alone and wondering why true love eludes you, this program will help you believe in love and attract it into your life.
- If you’ve ever felt stuck and unsure of what to do next, this program will outline a foolproof plan for you to date with success until you find the man you’re looking for.
Believe in Love isn’t just a breakup program. It’s a blueprint for romantic success.
And a blueprint wouldn’t be successful if it didn’t lead you, step-by-step, through an intuitive, easy-to-follow process that led to tangible results.
You’re a great catch. You work hard. You love your life.
But you know that you can — and should — love it MUCH more than you now.
Think about the happiest moments you’ve ever had when you were in love.
Think about how blissful you felt.
Think about how you floated on air whenever you were with him.
Think about how supported you were — how, just with this man’s presence in your life, everything seemed better.
Think about how connected you felt — how you could turn to him after a long day and he’d understand, how he’d make you laugh like no one else, how his touch was like a drug that could get you high all night.
You can have that feeling again.
You deserve to have that feeling again.
You MUST have that feeling again.
Don’t give up. Don’t settle for less. Don’t choose to be alone.
After you get “Believe in Love,” you’ll see exactly what I see:
It’s not a matter of IF you’ll find him; it’s a matter of WHEN.
I have helped tens of thousands of women just like you get their grooves back and find love. Now I have to ask you:
How important is it to have love in your life?
Are you content with your work, your friends, and your hobbies to keep you company until you’re 90?
Are you content paying for everything yourself, including your house, your insurance, your vacations, your home improvement, and your retirement savings?
Are you content with your own loneliness and living indefinitely without a man’s touch, without someone thinking of you and taking care of you every single day?
What would it be worth to you if you could turn that around?
What would it be worth if you had a man who was deeply, madly, and totally committed to you?
He makes you breakfast in bed on Sunday mornings.
He lets you pick the vacation spot and he pays for it.
He puts little love notes in your luggage before a business trip.
He embraces your friends and family like they’re his own.
He always makes time for you, no matter how busy he is.
He gives you everything you lack as a single woman — the feeling of safety, the feeling of security, the feeling that, no matter what, everything will be okay.
How great does that sound?
If you don’t take action, you will be exactly where you are right now.
By taking advantage of this offer, you are sending yourself a message.
You are NOT going to be alone.
You are NOT going to think the worst of men.
You are NOT going to throw in the towel on the greatest happiness in the world.
“Believe in Love” is a book that will serve as a trusted companion, a book you’ll find yourself quoting to your friends, a book that you’ll return to repeatedly on your journey to lasting love.
Life IS love.
I can’t wait to hear you tell me that you found it, too.