How to Whitelist Our Emails
To ensure you don’t miss any important communication from us, please make sure the email address [email protected] is whitelisted in your email client. In most cases, adding this address to your address book will do the trick. See detailed instructions below.
1. Open the message.
2. In the upper-right corner of the message, select the three-dot (menu) icon. Select “Filter messages like this”.
3. At the bottom of the dialog box, select “Create filter”.
4. On the next screen, tell Gmail what to do with the email address or domain. To do so, select “Never send it to Spam”. To finish the process, select “Create filter”.
If an email from Evan has ended up in your junk folder:
1. Click on “Show Content” to view the body of the email.
2. Next, click “Mark as Safe”.
Evan will be added to your Safe Senders list, and all future emails should go to your inbox.
To manually add email addresses or domains to your Safe Senders list to permanently whitelist them.
1. Choose “Settings”, then “Options”.
2. In the left pane, choose “Junk Email”, then “Safe Senders”.
3. In the box, enter “[email protected]” or “evanmarckatz.com”, and select the “Add” button.
4. Click “Save”, and you’re all set.
1. Go to Settings top right page, expand it and click on More Mail Settings
2. Click on Safe and blocked senders
3. Click Safe Senders
4. Insert “[email protected]”, then click “Add to list”
5. Our email address has been whitelisted and will skip spam check by Hotmail.
1. Login to Yahoo! Mail and select settings by clicking on the gear icon.
2. Scroll down the menu and select “More settings”.
3. In the left-hand menu select “Filters”.
4. Select “Add new filters”.
5. Type a name for your filter – Example: Evan Marc Katz.
6. Under “Set rules”, select ‘From’ as the rule and “contains” as the criterion for the filter. The filter will be applied to any emails that come from us.
7. Input “[email protected]” to whitelist all emails that come from us.
8. Under “Choose a folder to move to” select “Inbox”. This ensures that all emails will arrive in the inbox and never be sent to spam.
9. Click save.
10. Once the filter has been successfully created, you can view it under “Your Filters”.
1. Click the Junk folder in the sidebar.
2. Select the message or messages, then click the “Not Junk” button in the top right of the message window.
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent messages from the same sender are no longer automatically marked as junk.
Set up rules to filter email:
1. In iCloud Mail, click the Action pop-up menu in the sidebar, then choose “Rules”.
2. Click “Add a Rule”.
3. Specify the filtering conditions. (In the “Name or email address” field, enter Evan Marc Katz, [email protected], or evanmarckatz.com.)
4. Click Done.
1. First, check your Junk folder. If you find an email from “[email protected]”, right-click on our email and choose “Mark as Not Junk”.
2. Next, click the “Address Book” button.
3. Highlight the Personal Address Book (left column).
4. Click on “New Contact”.
5. In the “Contact” tab, set “Email” to “[email protected]”.
6. Click “Ok” and close the Address Book.
7. From the main Thunderbird menu, choose “Tools > Account Settings”.
8. Expand the settings and choose “Junk Settings” from the expanded account settings.
9. Ensure “Personal Address Book” is checked under “Do not mark mail as junk if the sender is in:”
10. Once you have done this, click “OK”
1. From your Windows Live Mail Inbox, go to the Options page.
2. Click “Allowed and Blocked Senders” under Junk e-mail.
3. Click “Allowed Senders”.
4. Type “[email protected]”, and then click Add to List.