You’ve been dating online. It’s frustrating. Dispiriting. Hopeless. All the guys you like aren’t making an effort. All the guys who make an effort, you don’t like. Let’s face it: the men in your town SUCK. So you open up your search criteria and broaden your search radius from 25 miles to 100 miles. No, let’s make it 500 miles. Actually, there’s no limit as to how far you’ll go for love. You are now searching the globe for your soulmate. That may feel good right now but be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. Stick around and I’ll explain why a long-distance relationship is the LAST thing you want to do.
Watch it on YouTube.
- Download the transcript of this podcast
- Download my free special report, The 8 Massive Mistakes You’re Making in Relationships
- Get the man of your dreams fast by applying to enroll in Love U.
- Enjoy the Love U Podcast? Please rate it on Apple:
- On the desktop, go to the show’s Apple Podcasts page and click “Listen on Apple”
- On your phone, click on More Episodes, then scroll to the bottom to get to Ratings & Reviews. Click on “Write a Review” and share what you enjoy about the podcast!