You’re a beautiful woman and you’ve achieved a lot professionally.
You have an education. You have a nice home. You have sophisticated tastes.
You know what you’re worth and you’re not going to settle.
As a dating coach for smart, strong, successful women, this is something we can completely agree upon.
But there are two problems being in the 95th percentile of all women.
- You believe you have to date men who are also in the 95th percentile.
- You believe that everyone who is less successful than you is intimidated by you.
As a result, it seems like there are no men out there for you.
In today’s Love U Podcast, I’m going to challenge both of those beliefs and show you how you are actively getting in your own way in your search for lasting love. Stick around.
Watch it on YouTube.
Enjoy the Love U Podcast? Please rate it on Apple Podcasts:
- On your phone, click on More Episodes, then scroll to the bottom for “Ratings & Reviews”. Click on “Write a Review” to leave your review!
- To rate on desktop, go to the show’s Apple Podcasts page and click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”.
- Scroll down to “Ratings and Reviews” and next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.