You’re the smart, successful woman who has everything but her man. You have a job you love. You’ve got your own home. You are well read, well traveled, and have been on the planet long enough to know what you like and what you don’t. And what you like – somewhat predictably – are men who are more impressive than you. Taller, smarter, richer, funnier, more charismatic, more driven. A man you can look up to. No one is blaming you for this attraction. But what have you noticed in your attempts to single-mindedly pursue such men? 95% of men aren’t qualified. Of the remaining 5%, half of them don’t want to date a woman as strong as you. As for the other half, they’re attracted to you but, for some reason, the relationship never works. But does that stop you from going for these Type A impressive guys? Of course not! You keep dating more men who are just like you, thinking that eventually you’re going to find one that fits. What you don’t realize is that dating men who is the problem. Because they are just like you. In this Love U Podcast, I’m going to explain how your best bet to have a happy relationship is to change your choice of partner, rather than trying to change your personality.

Watch it on YouTube.

Get the man of your dreams fast by applying to Love U.

Take the Find Love Now quiz to learn how to fix your broken man-picker.

Enjoy the Love U Podcast? Please rate it on Apple Podcasts:

  1. On your phone, click on More Episodes, then scroll to the bottom for “Ratings & Reviews”. Click on “Write a Review” to leave your review!
  2. To rate on desktop, go to the show’s Apple Podcasts page and click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”.
  3. Scroll down to “Ratings and Reviews” and next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.


dating coach Evan Marc Katz wearing a purple t-shirt showing his charming bright smile
Submit your dating questions and screenshots