You may not want to hear this but you may be passing up your soulmate online. In Love U, we assume that 90% of men are not your future husband, but that leaves 10% of men to choose from. And if you’re online right now and you’re only open to 1% of men, you are most likely sabotaging your own chances of happiness. In this Love U Podcast, I tell you a real story of some mega smart, mega hot, mega-wealthy women who’ve struggled to find quality men – and how one of them finally listened to me and got an amazing guy out of the process.

Watch it on YouTube.

Get the man of your dreams fast by applying to Love U.

Take the Find Love Now quiz to learn how to fix your broken man-picker.

Enjoy the Love U Podcast? Please rate it on Apple Podcasts:

  1. On your phone, click on More Episodes, then scroll to the bottom for “Ratings & Reviews”. Click on “Write a Review” to leave your review!
  2. To rate on desktop, go to the show’s Apple Podcasts page and click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”.
  3. Scroll down to “Ratings and Reviews” and next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.