The #1 Reason You’re Not in Love is NOT What You Think
If you know you want to enroll in Love U and get the love you deserve, click here.
If you keep finding reasons not to join Love U – too expensive, too busy, too skeptical, keep reading.
When you’re done reading, your excuses will be gone and you’ll be left with one question:
Do I want to find love or would I rather stay exactly where I am today?
Time is the most precious gift in the world.
There are only 24 hours in a day and you’re asleep for 1/3 of them.
So how are you allocating your time?
How many hours per week do you spend at work?
How many hours per week do you spend commuting?
How many hours per week do you spend with people you love?
How many hours per week do you spend learning or growing?
How many hours per week do you spend in the pursuit of love?
Tally it up and you’ll see what I see every day.
You know that connecting with others, learning and finding lasting love are the keys to your long-term happiness. But where do you spend all your time?
You spend the least amount of time doing the things that give you the most pleasure.
I’ll admit: I’m very lucky.
I’m my own boss. I work from home. I don’t work nights or weekends because being a good husband and father is more important than any career successes.
I also know that this is rare. Sometimes your life gets a bit out of whack – where you lose sight of your priorities and you can’t seem to get things under control.
Well, today is your big chance.
Since time is at a premium — and since I can’t conceivably write back emails to every woman who is curious about Love U — I decided to answer them all here.
Just like yesterday, there are two ways you can learn more about Love U today.
- If you’re not a video person – or don’t want to turn on the sound at work – you can read this email, which is, essentially, a transcript of the video.
1. “I’m a busy woman with lots of previous obligations. How much time is Love U going to take me?”
- The very point of Love U is to bring this world-class material into your hands in a fun, digestible fashion that does not require you to redo your schedule.
Now, I often compare the process of finding love with the process of losing weight. But there’s one big difference:
Losing weight is an arduous process. It never ends.
You watch what you put in your mouth each day for the rest of your life.
You exercise each day for the rest of your life.
Contrast that with Love U, in which one aha moment can change everything.
One two-and-a-half minute video can make a light bulb go on over your head, illuminating your path to the altar.
And that’s why — when my readers told me they were willing to give 2-3 hours to Love U every week — I got really excited.
I don’t need you to give me 2-3 hours.
To watch the videos, you need 30 minutes per week or 5 minutes a day.
You can knock it out all at once like watching a half-hour sitcom, or you can just look at the videos on your phone before you go to sleep.
Believe me, if you have time to brush your teeth, you have time to do Love U.
2. “Why does Love U last 6 months? I’ve seen other programs that are only 6 weeks.”
- Either those 6-week programs are force-feeding you more than you can handle, to the point where you’re stressed out at how fast they’re going…or more likely, they’re really limited in scope. That doesn’t mean they’re bad.It means they’re not doing anything nearly as comprehensive as Love U.Take an amazing program like Calling in the One, which is 7 weeks of healing your past. But despite its considerable merits, it doesn’t tell you what to do NEXT.
- How to gain confidence and enjoy the dating process.
- How to flirt and make cute men take notice.
- How to date online and attract the highest quality guys.
- How to deal with texting and sex and dating multiple people.
- How to be selective and avoid wasting time on losers.
- How to understand men and be the only woman who “gets” him.
- How to have healthy boundaries and assert your needs.
- How to communicate and make men want to please you.
- How to break up when it’s time to move on and cut your losses.
- How to be a great girlfriend that gets a great guy to propose.
- That much stuff simply can’t be taught, digested and implemented in 6 weeks.
Love U allows you to learn with very little effort, by breaking this material into digestible weekly chunks. This way, you will never get burned out, and you will be able to put the lessons into practice effectively.
3. “When can I expect to see results from Love U?”
- Instantly.I don’t mean that facetiously. I mean that quite literally.What I love about Love U is that once you learn something, you’ll never forget it..So when you dive into our first week and watch those first videos on Past Baggage, I’m going to bring you back from the depths of despair, reframe your negativity, and give you an instant jolt of confidence that will carry through this entire program and beyond.
Every week, you’re going to have some major aha moment that reshapes your perspective on dating, relationships, and men…
And before you know it, everyone you know will see a difference.
Your friends. Your family. And especially the guy you end up dating.
So while I’ll never make a promise I can’t keep, I’ll say this with all sincerity:
Nobody has ever worked with me and said, “Man, that guy didn’t care. I didn’t learn a single thing that I didn’t already know.”
You’re going to gain immeasurably each and every week, so by the time you graduate you won’t have any blind spots when it comes to men and relationships.
In other words, if you don’t have a boyfriend by the time you graduate Love U, the question is not a matter of if — it’s only a matter of when.
4. “I just don’t know if it’s worth the money.”
- Really? Look at your credit card statement.Take a look at what you spend money on.Car. Gym. Hair. Gas. Makeup.Shoes. Clothing. Gifts. Restaurants. Classes.
Travel. Gadgets. Antiques. Hobbies.
I’m sure we could go on, but if this is where your money is going, can you really say with a straight face that any of this is more important than LOVE?
When all is said and done, there’s literally NOTHING more important than love.
For the price of a Starbucks each day, I’ll answer your most pressing questions about dating, sex, men and relationships so that you’ll gain confidence, awareness, experience, motivation, perspective and success.
If you’d rather invest that same money in something else, that’s fine.
But don’t tell me that $149/month for 6 months is too much to spend on finding a spouse.
You spent $100,000 on a college education and you forgot everything you learned.
My area of expertise — self-esteem, love, and happiness – is FAR more important and will pay infinitely greater dividends in your future.
It’s the best investment you’ll ever make in your own happiness..
5. “Okay, Evan, it’s worth the money. I just don’t want to SPEND the money.”
- That’s a little closer to the truth. And I completely get it:You don’t want to spend money on something that seems unnecessary.After all, millions of women find love without Love U.Why should you have to invest in a course to find love?
Great question.DO YOU WANT TO FIX YOUR BROKEN MAN-PICKER?
But I have a question to your question:
How many more years do you want to struggle with men?
How many more years do you want to be alone?
How many more years will you invest your time, energy and money in things that are comparatively frivolous — cars, vacations, furniture, fashion, beauty?
How many more years are you going to deny how much you want to be loved just because you’re afraid of failure?
Because to me, THAT’s the crux of it.
You’re not afraid of investing the money in a quality program (with a money-back guarantee) like Love U.
You’re afraid of what happens if this doesn’t work.
You’re afraid of doing anything different — and you justify it by staying in the exact same place you are today. Low-stakes, low-rewards. Spending more time at work than on love, even though you know that love makes the world go ‘round.
I’m certainly not saying that Love U costs nothing.
I am saying that when you look back in 30 years at how happy you were to have spent your life with one special man, you’ll certainly not remember the $4/day it took to get you there.
At least that’s how Ana feels:
I’m now married to a wonderful man that I met about 2 years ago on Match. I can’t overemphasize how important your guidance and advice was in finding the right person for me. I worked with you in different capacities over half a year. I tried Match, eHarmony, speed dating, blind dates, ItsJustLunch and went on over 80 dates with about 40 people. It was exhausting and disappointing. Really hard. The hardest thing I’ve done in my life apart from going through a divorce and then a failed engagement. I read lots of books on dating (for the first time in my late 30s) and spoke with girlfriends and family, but your sharp advice kept me focused and gave me invaluable perspective. I chose to believe you and followed your advice as I was lost without it — it gave me hope where I thought no hope existed.
In the end, it happened exactly the way you predicted it. While I was struggling with the tedious, demanding, exhausting dating life, he was going through a divorce and recovering. One day the wife of his best friend signed him up for Match. I winked at him. He wrote me a thoughtful response. I was his second date from Match and it instantly clicked. We were married after a year of dating.
All I can say is THANK YOU. Keep doing what you are doing — you’re so good at it. You were the wizard in my love story.
Ana was a client who paid $12,000 for private coaching.
Love U is only $149/month for a 6-month curriculum (or $800 in full to save an extra $100) with weekly videos, exercises, and emails to help you get the love you deserve, even when you’re struggling.
There’s a money-back guarantee. You have access to it for life.
There’s nothing more to think about.
You have the time. You have the money. You have the desire.
Warmest wishes and much love,
P.S. If you still have questions about Love U, check out my FAQ, which should cover just about everything else I may have missed in my loooooong blog posts. 🙂
Can’t wait to see you next week for your first class on Past Baggage…