How to Avoid Wasting Time on the Wrong Men and Attract The Right Ones
Three weeks ago, I gave you a video that reminded you that comparison is the enemy of contentment. Once you stop comparing yourself to others, you can take delight in the life you’re living and radiate joy.
Two weeks ago, I gave you a video that implored you to assume the answer is yes. Simply by conducting yourself as if every man wants you, more men are, in fact, going to want you.
Last week, I gave you a video that said that you know everything you need to find love; you’re just not doing it. Finding love itself isn’t complicated. Billions of people have done it. All it takes it belief and willingness to take action.
Today, I’m giving you the blueprint for that action. It’s my new book and it’s going to forever change the way you view dating, men, and relationships.
“Believe in Love — 7 Steps to Letting Go of Your Past, Embracing the Present, and Dating with Confidence” is everything you need to keep your chin up, see the best in men, and allow men to see the best in you. Soon, you will learn:
- The easiest (and most enjoyable) way to get over the last man who hurt you.
- The primary reason that some women find love and others do not. Once you learn this one thing, the rest is EASY.
- Why looking at men through a sympathetic lens actually reveals BETTER men. Your attitude actually DICTATES the men who are drawn to you.
- A BRILLIANT technique to shutting off that negative voice in your head and dating with poise and pleasure.
- How to be a challenge and make men respect you — without ANY games, tricks, or rules. This is pure authentic feminine energy.
- Why it’s imperative to cut off men who exhibit bad behavior right away. You can’t “fix” your partner; you can only LEAVE him.
- A completely new way to look at failure, so that any bumps on the road to love don’t derail you in the slightest.
- How to inspire a man to be his best around you — and work hard to make you happy for the rest of your life.
Alone, this book will rock your world, but I’m also offering SEVEN other bonuses to ensure that the positive message sticks.
First, I’ve created a separate “Believe in Love” Workbook, which has 17 exercises that will allow you to actually live the advice you’re reading in the book.
“Believe in Love” isn’t just about becoming a dating optimist, but also taking action that produces results. Do these exercises and you’ll see your love life take a quantum leap in less than 30 days. For example:
- 4 questions that will instantly allow you to break up with your past and FINALLY get over the ex who broke your heart.
- ONE THING you can do every day to find love — and it definitely doesn’t involve reading a book, taking a class, or doing an exercise.
- 10 reasons you’re great and that any man would feel lucky to have you.
- A mind-blowing way to make sure your future happiness in love is not just possible but INEVITABLE. It’s simple. It’s fun. And it’s guaranteed to work!
Next, if you’re not a big reader, I’ve recorded a “Believe in Love” audio that you can and listen to in the car or at the gym. Personally, I’m a big audio book fan and think it’s a great way to get the tone and nuance of this material.
After you’ve read or listened to the eBook and gone through the workbook, I wanted to give you steps that will give you momentum as you take this advice into real life.
That’s why I’m giving you my three most potent FOCUS Coaching calls to guide you when you get back out there and deal with an array of new men.
Meeting Men in Real Life – The most common question I get is “Where can I meet quality men?” The second most common is “Why are men attracted to some women and not others in “real life?” In this special FOCUS Coaching bonus call, I’ll answer both and give you the means to attract men wherever you go.
Flirting– Want to make men flock to you, court you, and commit to you? The art of flirting is not only one of my favorite subjects, but one of the easiest ones to teach.
You’ll have men view you in a completely different way by learning how to flirt.
Staying Cool – There are dozens of reasons that you can freak out when dating — most of them having to do with previous disappointments and the insecurities they’ve created. In this FOCUS Coaching session, I show you how to regain your perspective and carry yourself like the CEO of your own love life.
This stuff will galvanize your confidence, inspire you to date, and allow you to carry yourself in such a way that men everywhere will stand up and take notice.
Because I care about you and want to reward you for being a loyal reader, I want to offer you a limited-time bonus called “How to Create Love On Purpose.” My belief is that love does not happen when you least expect it; it happens when you MAKE it happen. In this captivating interview with Orna and Matthew Walters, you’ll learn:
- The biggest mistake in choosing a long-term relationship, which is particularly problematic because it’s SO easy to do.
- How to actually change the type of man you’re attracted to and stop choosing the wrong guys, over and over.
- The important difference between male and female communication. Until you understand this, you will remain frustrated at men — even when they’re not doing anything wrong.
- How to connect with men, give them what they want, and maintain your boundaries at the same time, every time.
- The two greatest predictors of a happy marriage — and why you have NEVER considered a man based on these qualities before.
Finally, I’m going to give you one last bonus today. I have a call I’m doing with the first 100 women who bought (which sold out in a few hours yesterday on my prelaunch list).
While you can no longer get access to this exclusive live Q&A where I will answer EVERY SINGLE ONE of your questions about “Believe in Love,” I’m still going to give the first 1,000 women access to the recorded version. You’ll get to hear 100 women asking their own questions and benefit from their experiences.
Only the first 1,000 “Believe in Love” customers will get access to these 2 bonus interviews, and given that there are over 50,000 women on my mailing list, I think it’s going to be gone by the end of the day.
So what does this look like for you when you add it all up?
Well, it’s not nearly as expensive as it should be, and given how much you’re getting and how it will change your life, it should be a no-brainer:
- “Believe in Love” eBook – $147
- “Believe in Love” Workbook – $97
- “Believe in Love” Audio – $147
- Meeting Men in Real Life – $47
- Flirting – $47
- Staying Cool – $47
- How to Create Love on Purpose Audio and Transcript – $47
- “Believe in Love” recorded Q&A ($97)
Total Value: $676
“Believe in Love — 7 Steps to Letting Go of Your Past, Embracing the Present, and Dating with Confidence”is everything you need to keep your chin up, see the best in men, and allow men to see the best in you.
This material will galvanize your confidence, inspire you to date, and allow you to carry yourself in such a way that men everywhere will stand up and take notice.
But you won’t be paying anywhere close to that price today. Click below to find out how much you can get all this for if you act today.
What you receive:
- A step-by-step blueprint to get you out of your funk and attracting men like crazy.
- Special bonuses and coaching that will last only 24 hours.
- Less than a hundred bucks for a lifetime of happiness.
- A money-back guarantee if you’re not as impressed as I say you’ll be.
Are you ready to feel secure, powerful, comfortable, confident, calm and radiant in all of your interactions with men? Are you done waiting for Mr. Right to show up and want him to knock on your door as soon as possible?
Then click here to take advantage of this special one-time sale, which only lasts until Sunday night, June 8th before the price goes up.
This is the first day of the rest of your life.
I can’t wait to hear what “Believe in Love” does for you.
Warmest wishes and much love,