Do You Want To Inspire Other Women?
All it takes is about 2 minutes to make a video that will make a huge difference in another woman’s life.
If you prefer a written testimonial, click here to open an email with clear instructions.
- What was happening or what were you feeling before you bought Finding the One Online?
- What exactly did you feel you needed to understand about men and online dating?
- What specific lesson did you learn from listening to Finding the One Online?
- What was the result of that and where are you today because of your new insights?
Record Your Video Testimonial
Hold your phone (or have a friend hold your phone) horizontally and shoot for 2 minutes. That’s it.
You may sketch out your thoughts in advance, but please, don’t read.
Just speak from the heart and do it with enthusiasm.
Your passion for Finding The One Online will change someone else’s life.
Transfer Video to Your Desktop
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
2. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode. You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust to continue.
3. Open the Photos app if it doesn’t open automatically.
4. You’ll see an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your phone. If the Import screen doesn’t automatically appear, click the Import tab at the top of the Photos app, or click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
5. Click the video you recorded, then click Import Selected.
1. Install iTunes — this ensures your computer can talk with your iPhone even if you don’t specifically use iTunes to transfer files.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable.
3. Launch the Photos app from your desktop, Start menu, or taskbar.
5. Click Import — it is located at the top right of the window.
6. Click any photos or videos you’d like to not import. They will all be imported by default.
6. Click Continue. Your video will now be imported onto your computer.
1. Install Android File Transfer app — this ensures your computer can talk with your Android phone.
2. Connect your phone to your Mac with a USB cable.
3. Launch the Android File Transfer app from your Applications list.
4. Click to open the DCIM Folder.
5. Then click to open the Camera folder.
6. Click and drag the video you’d like to transfer onto your Desktop.
1. Unlock your device’s screen.
2. Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable.
3. Swipe down from the top of your device’s screen to see your notifications.
4. Tap the Use USB for… notification. Then tap Transfer files (MTP).
5. The device will appear under This PC. Find the phone listed under Devices and drives.
6. Click to open the DCIM folder.
7. Then click to open the Camera folder.
8. Click and drag the video you’d like to transfer onto your Desktop.
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO:
Thank you so much for your time and generosity. I assure you that your willingness to share your story will touch another woman in just the right way – and may even help her find love.
Now THAT’s powerful.
"I've always disliked self-help, but from the moment I started reading, I felt you were talking to me."
I read the "It's not going to work out" text message from the guy I had met online and had been dating for 3 months. A TEXT message break up - really? I realized I was in over my head, and not confident about what to do, what guys want, what I did wrong.
I've always disliked self-help, but from the moment I started reading “Finding the One Online”, I felt you were talking to me. Your advice is direct and straightforward...and, as a type A personality, sometimes hard to hear.
The first thing I did was get help writing my profile on Match from one of your fantastic e-Cyrano writers. The very next day after I posted it, I had an email from the man I am now dating. First, I opened “Finding the One Online” and responded appropriately - thank you!
He is smart, loving, funny, a perfect travel partner, and really wonderful. I have never been in such a lovely relationship. I feel secure, cherished, and happy every day. I never stopped reading your books, and checked up on myself often.
Yesterday, my man brought roses to celebrate the anniversary of our first kiss. How romantic is that? Your advice was a beautiful gift!